ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I called my local spot here in SF and they had all 4 from the city pack. I decided to drive there and when I see them, I decide to buy the Tokyo mids. It is my first mid and I am dissapointed with the comfort. Definitely not like the OG color ways comfort wise. 

I called my local spot here in SF and they had all 4 from the city pack. I decided to drive there and when I see them, I decide to buy the Tokyo mids. It is my first mid and I am dissapointed with the comfort. Definitely not like the OG color ways comfort wise. 
Didn't want to try them in-store first to make the decision? 

**they are definitely not  the best fitting for us narrow footed folks, but I still love them 

Last edited:
I may sound noob but... what do those dates on the shoe tags mean? I know like production date or something but can anyone clarify? Because I've been checking at other shoes tags of mangos and they say "2/22/12" instead of "3/08/12" like how mine says... if anyone can help thank you.
i just double checked the pictures i got, size 8.5 says 2/2/12

EDIT: 2/22/12

Last edited:
Didn't want to try them in-store first to make the decision? 

**they are definitely not  the best fitting for us narrow footed folks, but I still love them 
I still like the color way. Just thrown off with the comfort. I have 9-10 pairs and I guess I was expecting the same comfort level.

At least they aren't Jordans with unmatched numbers on pairs of shoes. Which is noticeable with the quality of each shoe. That is lame. But the production numbers should at least be in a certain time frame for the released shoes.

Last edited:
What are the chances that the v2s end up being an Asia exclusive also?
They're a general release. NDC UK has had them for over a week, as well as other UK retailers. I've seen them on French sites as well. All the pictures you see of them on IG are people who got them in the UK.

They're a general release. NDC UK has had them for over a week, as well as other UK retailers. I've seen them on French sites as well. All the pictures you see of them on IG are people who got them in the UK.

0 percent. I believe Nike or TeamROSHE tweeted a US release. No dates obviously. 

I know hehe. I just wanted to make sure before I pulled the trigger on foot asylum. The anticipation is killing me!!!!

Definitely appreciate the quick post by the way. Size chart almost messed me up with some other sizes appearing on the side. Got the pair and hopefully I can BS my way into getting an "adjusted price" due to competitors.
no problem, anything to help out. Maybe ill try and ask for an adjusted price as well. im just happy i was able to get them at a good price

no problem, anything to help out. Maybe ill try and ask for an adjusted price as well. im just happy i was able to get them at a good price
That's good and go for it. Worked with Finishline for me. Hopefully if UO asks I can reference Zappos sale price that's been ridiculously low for the longest with no sizes available.

Definitely appreciate the quick post by the way. Size chart almost messed me up with some other sizes appearing on the side. Got the pair and hopefully I can BS my way into getting an "adjusted price" due to competitors.
Just hope they dont fk up your order, just like some NT members

Hi guys is there any way to stock locate some of this shoes? My local fa has some crimsons and they are sitting if anyone needs help..

S/O to the person who did it first. I loved the look so much with the black laces and black swoosh that I had to do it...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom