ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

salmon toes..

:pimp: :pimp:

Anyone actually bought any? Coming up with some sick combos but can't pull the trigger.
With that price tag I'm having a difficult time as well. $110 for a $70 shoe 
mad.gif

Just going to wait for my next paycheck and think of pairs I'll actually wear.

I'm not even a UNC fan, but something about the Roshe style and the simplicity of this colorway really works for me.

Light Blue/Sail White:

My Nike guy told me they're doing a 30% off on Nike iD only for this week. Let's see if things come through. 

I'm not even a UNC fan, but something about the Roshe style and the simplicity of this colorway really works for me.

Light Blue/Sail White:
I like UNC colors as well.  I think these look slightly better though.  I'm definitely pulling the trigger on these as well as my Parra Patta inspired ones.

I'll hold off on a yeezy ID until I see how it looks in pictures when other people order them. Don't wanna spend all that money and wait a month for it to look off. I'll just save my money until the beaches/v2's or whatever nickname people are calling it come out.

lol wow can't believe ppl are making the yeezy color way when they all hated when th FBs were called that lol :smh:

Yup. They probably have these Yeezy colorways pre-made already, just waiting to get shipped out. :rofl:

As for the ID options - I was fully expecting only 2 midsoles - white and black. Pretty happy with the amount of options they gave.

Was really hoping for an arctic frost color, and a volt sole option. But this'll  do pig, this'll do..
smokin.gif

and the neutral grey needs to be darker. Thats ok. This could have been disastrous. Instead, I'll just cop 3 for now.

Copped a plat yeezy 2 inspired colorway, my boy copped the solar inspired colorway. Well be impatiently waiting for the next 30 days lol. Really surprised at all of the options available from this initial launch, though. Now, on to the Mango V2s.

Back
Top Bottom