ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

ohhh yeah i saw that lol. does it send you notifications? do you know of one for iOS?
It does send me notifications while I'm using the browser and it notifies me whenever I open it after awhile of not using the browser. I'm not too keen with anything apple. I'm sure someone here knows more than I do. 

It does send me notifications while I'm using the browser and it notifies me whenever I open it after awhile of not using the browser. I'm not too keen with anything apple. I'm sure someone here knows more than I do. 
i'm dl-ing one right now. lets see how this goes lol thanks for the heads up on a web monitor tho. rep'd

Can't believe the Austin tx footaction sold out of the mints. It's in a mall that looks shutdown and only has a few stores left in it. It's a fairly unknown store. They apparently sold out within an hour. They had crimsons, gammas, and the other fb roshes available.

Can't believe the Austin tx footaction sold out of the mints. It's in a mall that looks shutdown and only has a few stores left in it. It's a fairly unknown store. They apparently sold out within an hour. They had crimsons, gammas, and the other fb roshes available.

Are you talking about Highland Mall? If so, that mall has gone downhill with a quickness.

Have you called Matt and crew at Nice Kicks to see if they are getting them?

Last edited:
So lucky, wish there was a spot by me that got the total crimsons for retail, my only option is flight club
frown.gif
If you have a champs near you go there and place a order for the crimsons. After shipping i paid $77. Heres the product sku number champs uses for the crimsons

0311767004 ( also whatever shoe size your are you have to put that at the end of the sku, example if your a 9.5, you would put 095 at the end of the sku number, but the employees at the store would help you out with that too) Hope this helps you out.

Anyone in the Bay Area looking for total crimsons or FB mints, pm me for retail location

Last edited:
Mangos were never sold in the United States while the FB black/mint appear to be a somewhat general release.
Alright thank you for the civilized response unlike some people, was just curious.  But if I may ask another question why do people hate people who buy multiple pairs  so much? If you want shoes show up before them......like every pair of shoes its first come first serve.  I've got every pair (4, Squads, mints, iguanas, hot punches) that I've wanted no problem due to following multiple sites on IG, twitter, and even calling a bunch of stores and going searching numerous times (footaction told me 3 different days to come in and on the last day they said oops never even ordered them...........) The problem isn't really the resellers as much as the buyers. If people are paying and continue to pay way over retail why would they stop.  WALLLLLLOFTEXTTTT

FINALLY Copped My Pairs :nthat:

*I Know It's Been Mentioned On Numerous Occasions Now But Syphoning Thru All These Pages Has Proven To Be More Difficult Than I Thought It Would Be..... I Tried So Please Save The Smart *** Comments For Someone Else's Post >D

Anyhow, What's The Ebay Sellers Name That Has The Pink Laces For These FB's And What Size Is Needed For A Size 10 In Them?

MUCH APPRECIATED IN ADVANCE

FINALLY Copped My Pairs
nthat.gif

*I Know It's Been Mentioned On Numerous Occasions Now But Syphoning Thru All These Pages Has Proven To Be More Difficult Than I Thought It Would Be..... I Tried So Please Save The Smart *** Comments For Someone Else's Post
grin.gif

Anyhow, What's The Ebay Sellers Name That Has The Pink Laces For These FB's And What Size Is Needed For A Size 10 In Them?

MUCH APPRECIATED IN ADVANCE
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Pink-Th...JN-Shoe-Strings-Piranha-Records-/350751923279

Possibly and its 36" I'm like 90% sure might want to get a second opinion though.  

I saw someone on here that needed the Crimsons but there only option was flight club i think it was ayodavid. But if anyone needs them for retail and live by a champs, go there and place a order at the store. I did it two days ago and after shipping it was $77. They use a different sku number then whats on the box, its 0311767004 followed by your shoe size, example if your a 9.5 you would put 095. Im sure someone at the store could help as well. Hope this helps some of you guys out.

Prop

I had to give you props for this. This is what NT USED to be about. Hooking up the fellow NTer. Not this blatant reselling by community members.

Thanks bro. I appreciate it. I had an extra pair that I was keeping for myself as a back up, but I have so many Roshes in my rotation that some don't even get worn often so I decided to let them go. I can't stand seeing good hard working people have to go through hoops just to get a $70 shoe thats rediculously marked up because its tagged with an egotistic celeb (I do love his music though) behind it.

On the flipside, I can't hate the resellers for doing what they do. They've been around and they aren't going anywhere. All anyone can do is accept it. For everyone else, its just about helping each other out the best way they can, whether its a hit or miss. This is what the Roshe thread used to be about a year ago.

I'm an OG sneakerhead. It's all about paying it forward.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom