ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

the reds are all over in shiekhs

My sheikh had em, but dude said they transferred em to other stores
frown.gif

Whoevers trying to get that free shipping off NDC, let me know. I need help getting the Teals, since im in Toronto.

The Grey/Mango CW popped up on NDC, BUT is showing out of stock....hopefully it will become available sooner than later.

Ordered mine of NDC but now I'm worried. Is it just a typo or is it actually women sizes? should I be converting women's to men's sizes?

so are these running shoes or not?  I saw a pair in person yesterday and they look like some casual kicks.  even with the squishy insole i couldnt imagine actually running in them from the way the upper is built.

Originally Posted by misterj

so are these running shoes or not?  I saw a pair in person yesterday and they look like some casual kicks.  even with the squishy insole i couldnt imagine actually running in them from the way the upper is built.

I wouldn't recommend running in these, especially long distances. The upper looks like it will rip from all the impact from running. I love Nikes, but I go to other brands for running shoes. These are more of a casual, warm weather walking shoe for me.

Just picked up the teals and blacks from NDC. I swore that after the Guinness's i wasn't gonna cop anymore for a while.....
eyes.gif

The way i think of it is that i will rotate these with the Free Runs 2's.

Sorry if it's been answered before ( too lazy to read through all 16 pgs lol )... but how do these fit? TTS?

Originally Posted by iezraw

Sorry if it's been answered before ( too lazy to read through all 16 pgs lol )... but how do these fit? TTS?

Most ppl are saying TTS or go 1/2 size down if ur planning to wear with no socks.

loved these so much.....it made me pull out the DSLR for a wdywt pic. Haven't took one in what seems like forever 
laugh.gif

7030525089_3fe6704d8a_z.jpg

just picked up the red and black ones on swoosh bout to return the red one i got a shiekh lol.

They just look so good...
I had to fight myself not to wear them for the third time this week!
laugh.gif

EDIT: You Swoosh folks should share!! lol

These are fire! I'm looking for a replacement daily walker since my Free 3.0's don't have much life left.

Hopefully Nike Portland has these in store when I go up tomorrow, don't really wanna pay for shipping from NDC
nerd.gif

if i land the iguana's, i'd put them into my work rotation... bet they'd be just smoove with some khakis

Back
Top Bottom