ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yeah that's what I meant.. I knew that but my mind aunt working right I just finished a 9 hr drive from fl to sc.

I might have to order them from uo but it feels good paying $63 with the survey credit from FA.

There have only been a few Roshe Runs so far that I have wanted and I missed em all. Sorry if these questions have been asked but I went back a few pages and found nothing.

How much are the Dynamic Flywire Roshe Runs going to run and where will they be available at online (U.S.)?
Thank you

Just letting anyone know... The Mango V2 / "Beaches" are similar to the Original Mangos as if they were soaked in water.
V2's contains, Grey Smoke Mesh, Black Swoosh, Total Crimson Sock Liner.

I noticed this when I tossed my Sirens, Calypsos and Mangos in the wash earlier today.

How do people feel about the Tarp Green Roshes? Anyone got a picture of them wearing it? Deabting if i should cop or not. :O

Thanks I thought they had a release date..I'm sorta late to the roshe party. I'm coming from kobes so excuse the questions

BTW I have crimsons and squadrons so far, I kicked my self in the foot cause they had a fsr of olives reds a black sails a month ago and I passed.

Welcome to the game! I got crimsons and squadrons today as well :smile: don't worry about missing out on those, should be coming out this summer

tarps dont do it for me. Not sure if its because I already have iguanas and cybers, but they are an ugly combination to me.

ye and looks like there going to a bunch of other stores too. probably the same stores that got the ogs and and new base cw's.

no idea if these will make it to UO.com, but if i hear anything..

fbs should be in by thursday

I've been digging looking for what colors y'all are talking about and can't find them. Help me out and let me know. Thanks!

Yes! Im tryna see if i could actually pull it off. You have the squadrons too? Dont know which to cop before they're out. 

How do people feel about the Tarp Green Roshes? Anyone got a picture of them wearing it? Deabting if i should cop or not. :O

dont sleep on the tarps bro!! a really nice cw. nothing like the cybers and different then iggys. the volt just makes them pop more. i like it

Here's a quick picture of tarps, no editing. The sole looks really bright because of flash, sorry about that. The sole is exactly the same color as the volt insoles, so if you have a pair you can basically see how the sole is.

Back
Top Bottom