ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If youre in Philly, UO is pretty stocked on iguanas and squads. And I heard they may get more in later in the week. Anyone know how i can trade an extra pair of mints size 8 for mangos size 8 (v1 or 2)? Sorry if this should've gone in classifieds! Thx.

If youre in Philly, UO is pretty stocked on iguanas and squads. And I heard they may get more in later in the week. Anyone know how i can trade an extra pair of mints size 8 for mangos size 8 (v1 or 2)? Sorry if this should've gone in classifieds! Thx.
no one's going to trade mangos for mints lol and the beaches aren't out yet, only preorders or something

Sole collector X Rosherun coming soon!?!?!

Sadly here in Western-Europe (Belgium) we tend to get a very limited amount of any sneaker and not the nicest colorways (for me), I really love these Total Crimsons... Where will I be able to order them at a more standard price? Or what are some good alternatives? (I'm also going to order the iguana ones and the light bone wovens but I'm really drooling all over these Total Crimsons...)
i can understand...i get roshe's sent over from the US cause they do not release a lot of the different colorways here in Japan.

Where are you guys finding colorways like the Mangos? I'm guessing it'll be hard to find them for retail now?

With that price, you can go instore and buy 2 pairs, or you can buy one of the better colorways, calypso or a siren...
Any idea where I can order the Total Crimson, Iguana or just red Roshes here in Europe? What onlineshop would be my best option? And can I pre-order the Total Crimsons anywhere I really REALLY love them...

Thanks!

Any idea where I can order the Total Crimson, Iguana or just red Roshes here in Europe? What onlineshop would be my best option? And can I pre-order the Total Crimsons anywhere I really REALLY love them...

Thanks!

Well, I'm not overseas, but if you can get one of the members to buy you a pair in store, and you just pay for retail+shipping, you can always ask a member to do that for you. If I could, and if I had the money, I totally would do that for you, but I'm kind of tight on money since prom is soon. I'm not entirely sure where they sell them in europe. Only places I know are titolo.ch and caliroots, but they don't sell the total crimsons. Sorry man, can't help you there. :\

Has anyone here dealt with SoleMasters on eBay?

The store that sold Roshe Mint's and refunded everyone?

I ordered from them on the 11th and they haven't shipped it yet. Does it really take that long?

They never responded to my inquiries too.

thanks for the fast shipment akosaka. the mangos arrived in just 2 days
smokin.gif
:
WHAT?!?! that's crazy! I know JP post is fast but 2 days is ridiculously quick...haha....my packages always take long from the US. no wonder usps is going out of business.....smh.  glad you got em safely. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom