ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

just got my pair of mango v2 from footasylum. Such a clean shoe. Hope everyone that wants these gets them. I'm really digging this shoe.

Where did you find the gray pair on the left? I want to get those next
They haven't released in the states yet. Should be soon. Maybe sometime this week...? Got my pair off foot asylum. No half sizes so had to go up half size which isn't too bad. Couldn't wait and wanted to secure a pair. IMO a REALLY nice lookin pair

They haven't released in the states yet. Should be soon. Maybe sometime this week...? Got my pair off foot asylum. No half sizes so had to go up half size which isn't too bad. Couldn't wait and wanted to secure a pair. IMO a REALLY nice lookin pair

Ahh okay thanks, I've been looking all day wondering why I haven't seen them. Obvious noob but just to be sure they're called Mango v2?

came home to this today
smokin.gif
...thanks again Toni. i really appreciate bro! finally! the hunt is over!!!
You're Welcome bro! I'm glad I could help you out with the mints! I'm also amazed that these came in before those GPX's! Now I can't wait for them to come to me!! 

THE BROSHEHOOD IS REAL! #sneakerkarma

Nice pics btw! 

Last edited:
...i don't get what's with your sizes. sz 9 on og mesh and you size down on an fb? what?

or no half sizes on that site
Normally a 8.5 had to size up to 9 due to no half sizes

Ahh okay thanks, I've been looking all day wondering why I haven't seen them. Obvious noob but just to be sure they're called Mango v2?

Yea mango v2s...beaches...they got a bunch of different nicknames.

and the Mango v2/Beaches have been confirmed for US release, just no release date yet?
Yup no official release date. Just guesses. Some say this week some say end of month or beginning of may. I have no patience especially not knowing an official RD and havin to keep checking this thread for updates. Rather secure my pair and keep it moving.

Yup no official release date. Just guesses. Some say this week some say end of month or beginning of may. I have no patience especially not knowing an official RD and havin to keep checking this thread for updates. Rather secure my pair and keep it moving.
thanks. gonna need to try my luck on official RD before paying that $118 shipped

Back
Top Bottom