ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Orders canceled for bulk buyers, lol!  
roll.gif
If that's the case then keep an eye out for the cancelled orders to pop back online! 
devil.gif
 <giving false hope>

These Mints are still flying off shelves this is ridiclous! Wasn't my fav color and honestly I actually passed on them for a early release! congrats to all the broshes who were able to pick up a pair. Still waiting for these damn mango v2
nthat.gif

I don't mind teamroshe spreading the news via twitter, but I do find it shady that they don't give credit where credit is due. They obviously relay info NT members post here and treat it as their own. I don't hate TRo at all, but c'mon now spread some love to those who had a hand in creating you.

I don't mind teamroshe spreading the news via twitter, but I do find it shady that they don't give credit where credit is due. They obviously relay info NT members post here and treat it as their own. I don't hate TRo at all, but c'mon now spread some love to those who had a hand in creating you.
Whoever it is, he's just now trolling you bro. He just tweeted the sqaud sneakerhead link! 
roll.gif

But this time with credit!

Last edited:
Whoever it is, he's just now trolling you bro. He just tweeted the sqaud sneakerhead link! 
roll.gif

But this time with credit!

Lol that's been up on sneakerhead for at least a week now. Figured those who wanted the squads already had em.

At times I love the teamroshe idea and what it stands for. Then there are times where it's laughable to me, but again lets not go there.

More Roshes for everyone!

Looks like you just got your wish:

Teal GPXs came in (already) from Portland NT. On sale apparently for $60 with $8 for ship. For those looking give em a shot!
appreciate this i just called and ordered a size 11!!! + rep for you!!! i wonder if they have the split pack...

I logged off as soon as the Mint FB post went up. The struggle. At least I ordered my iDs.

Speaking of which, I don't know if its a bright idea to check on the status of my order through a Nike Rep since the order isn't under my name. I just wanna make sure if it's still being created / shipped and all that.

Back
Top Bottom