ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

im still torn between copping the tarps or finding a pair of cybers....tarps will come out to $40 after a coupon and wc reward. not a fan of the olive color though :rolleyes

Has any one ever order shoes off of flight club was wondering if they drag on shipping I've heard some good and some bad

Flight Club should be your LAST resort. Unless they have a shoe that's just not moving, then their price will end up dropping and make purchasing more bearable.

Last edited:
Im just wondering, why are the sirens and calypsos commanding 3x there retail value. On release day the calypsos where on nikes website for a couple of weeks before they actually sold out but ppl could have still gotten them on ebay for retail.  And the sirens where on shelves for months at my local mall.  I went into shoe palace in the sun valley mall in concord, ca and picked up my size no problem couple months after they released.  Now it looks like these two are the "grails" of all roshe releases.  
Its because a majority of people follow the hype. Sirens are my grails because black/red are my favorite colors and the sirens are just perfect to me. Calypsos are eh to me, id like to have a pair but not paying more than $160 for them, so looks like ill never have a pair lol

im still torn between copping the tarps or finding a pair of cybers....tarps will come out to $40 after a coupon and wc reward. not a fan of the olive color though
eyes.gif
hook it up where can I get a pair of tarps for $40? 
happy.gif

Cleaned my mesh after someone stepped on my feet. Used soap and water and left them by my open window the whole night. Looks brand new. Also cleaned up the midsole a bit. White gets so dirty so fast.

Can somebody hook me up with the style codes for the floral roshes? I was gonna call up some outlets to see if they could find me some

Can somebody hook me up with the style codes for the floral roshes? I was gonna call up some outlets to see if they could find me some

Are there any sites that still have most sizes of the strata grey dfw for around retail? I know there are a few overseas sites but price is way too high.

Back
Top Bottom