ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I concur that the newer Roshes fit smaller for me. Idk if nike is just making them smaller or because feet (and hands) tend to expand in the warmer season. Obviously more noticable for us east coast folk. I'd be interested into taking a pole about said topic.

Idk, I have most Ogs since they first came out and the spring cws for some reason imo feel less comfortable, more stiff, the toe mesh seems more narrow than roundish, and they all feel a tad bit bigger. I ain't complaining though love the shoe too much.

resellers are out for those mints because of the resell value....its a damn shame

That Franklin Wong guy seems to take great pride in being a shoe reseller.

I don't like the concept of reselling, I'm mad I didn't get a pair; but I ain't mad at resellers though. I've had it robbed out of my cart online a few times. Arrived at spots and seen dudes post up outside of the store trying to flip them over retail. Arrived at spots and see a FSR behind a counter but has one dudes name on it that dried up the store before it even made its way from the stockroom to the display. And all I want is just one pair to wear.

Like I really hate how it is now and I want the shoe; but at the end of the day its just a shoe. I ain't tripping over it. Dudes beat me to the punch every time; that's work they putting in. Heck, that might be all they've got going for them right now. I can't get mad at another dude eating, get your hustle on. A lot of resellers do it for the attention and love they get on social media outlets by thirsty hypebeasts, get your rocks off son. Mad at the fact I was too close too many times, but I can't be mad at someone that was simply faster/thirstier than me.

Didn't mean to go at you or anything, just wanted to give everyone a heads up :lol:

UO actually got the new lime/blue FB as well. Better stock up if yall want em (+10% off) :lol:

They have both FBs but they charge $75 though. 10% only saves you $2.50 if you consider it being $70 elsewhere, lol. Still under retail, though.:lol:

Got my Total Crimson Roshes from Footaction that I stock located and ordered in-store in Metro Detroit since we haven't gotten them yet. Came in a paper envelope instead of double boxed! Was definitely pissed about that, as I keep my kicks and boxes in pristine shape. Footaction definitely efffed up!

On a better note, hot damn these are way brighter than I expected! Definitely thinkin about blackening the swoosh to bring it back down to earth.

Last edited:
Got my Total Crimson Roshes from Footaction today. Came in a paper envelope instead of double boxed! Was definitely pissed about that, as I keep my kicks and boxes jn pristine shape. Footaction definitely efffed up!

On a better note, hot damn these are way brighter than I expected! Definitely thinkin about blackening the swoosh to bring it back down to earth.
Do it you wont regret painting them black and swap the laces.

You guys posting the Mangos V2 are making it hard to wait :lol:. Those are really the only ones that I need right now, that and the Maroon pair that hasn't dropped yet.

I'll admit the pictures online of the Night Stadium DFW made me think these were darker. Took about 30 min looking at them in different lighting to make me decide to keep them. Hyper Blue DFW's were as expected 
nthat.gif

Thanks for the side by side comparison I was on the fence with the night stadium colorway but going to pick them up tomorrow. Thanks again. Can't believe there's still a fsr on NDC

saw Calypsos in person for the first time at Disneyland today. They cool. Certainly not the best as prices indicate. I'd cop for $150. These $300+ prices are insane. Black sails will always be my favorite pair.

Saw at least 25 pairs of Roshes at Disneyland today. I have to say, I didnt think I'd be so happy to see so many people wearing Roshes, but it was nice knowing their feet were feeling as good as mine.

Back
Top Bottom