ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Shoe Palace here in Houston never got the Tokyos in store. I haven't seen any for retail in a while. If any of you missed out, nows your chance! Good luck to all!

Last edited:
maybe our local shoe palaces will receive stock..... unlikely tho. 

Possibly but I don't foresee my local Shoe Palace getting a restock of the Mids any time soon or at all. You never know though.

All I need are the NYC to complete my collection but I'm still on the fence with those.

Last edited:
Their B&M (physical stores) locations have started to get shady. They are starting conduct business like Sheikh.
oh word we dont have sheiks or shoe palace out here in nyc. i thought mercer was crooked guess there are others too, cold world  
mean.gif

Last edited:
oh word we dont have sheiks or shoe palace out here in nyc. i thought mercer was crooked guess there are others too, cold world  
mean.gif

Yeah it's some really shady stuff with Sheikh and a little with Shoe Palace BUT it seems like 21 and Mercer takes the cake when it comes to crookedness with Sheikh coming in a close second.

Last edited:
What happened to the SP site? Searching for "roshe" now returns 0 results back. And when it was working, it would say that the size was out of stock...

Possibly but I don't foresee my local Shoe Palace getting a restock of the Mids any time soon or at all. You never know though.

All I need are the NYC to complete my collection but I'm still on the fence with those.
i'm on the same fence as you. not entirely sold on the nyc color.

What happened to the SP site? Searching for "roshe" now returns 0 results back. And when it was working, it would say that the size was out of stock...
yeah i added the Iggys to my cart but when i went to "continue shopping", all the Roshes disappeared and I can't search for it anymore.

yeah i added the Iggys to my cart but when i went to "continue shopping", all the Roshes disappeared and I can't search for it anymore.

For the heck of it, I wanted to see if you could actually check out so I added a women's speckle to my cart and got all the way to checkout/billing. So it worked earlier. It's weird that they pulled all Roshe inventory on their site.

edit:  i just tried checking out and it says the item is no longer in stock....

Back
Top Bottom