ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

NiceKicks needs to toss those up on their site with one of their usual 20-30% off discount codes. I'd jump on a few more pairs of the DFWs.

I had emailed nicekicks yesterday and they said they were sold out of the strata greys 
mean.gif
 .... I didn't listen and called anyway..... I was just placed my order .....  
happy.gif

So the volt cw of the DFW are sold out already?
looks like it. damn that was fast.
So, Volt DFW's sold out on NDC? Either size I need says other customers added it to their cart, try again. Really want Strata's more than anything. Thought there'd be somebody who would pick up a pair and trade straight up for my Mints.

Still no word if DFW's will be hitting Foot Action or other bigger retailers?
I have been checking the link since yesterday around 5 when it showed up on NDC... they have not been let go yet.  It's been saying that "this product is not available because others have added it to their cart since last night".  So no they have not sold out, they just have not released yet.  Keep checking though.

I have been checking the link since yesterday around 5 when it showed up on NDC... they have not been let go yet.  It's been saying that "this product is not available because others have added it to their cart since last night".  So no they have not sold out, they just have not released yet.  Keep checking though.
They did this with the Crimson Solarsoft Mocassins, they had listed them as sold out for like a day or 2 and then they went up for sell randomly throughout the day. Keep checkin

How many of you are actually buying these because you actually want them, and not based off the idea that "man, i better get these b/c these will be the next FB mints"... Seems like this mad scramble for every new release is killing this shoe,  and to be honest, I serioulsy believe the hype is only gonna grow.

Especially with summer around the corner, and HS kids out of school its gonna be a fun time.

Maybe Im salty b/c  I started a new job + School, and have no time to keep up, but man some of y'all are  on this shoe like it was a job.

How many of you are actually buying these because you actually want them, and not based off the idea that "man, i better get these b/c these will be the next FB mints"... Seems like this mad scramble for every new release is killing this shoe,  and to be honest, I serioulsy believe the hype is only gonna grow.

Especially with summer around the corner, and HS kids out of school its gonna be a fun time.

Maybe Im salty b/c  I started a new job + School, and have no time to keep up, but man some of y'all are  on this shoe like it was a job.
I get your point... like the other day Ronnie Fieg IG's a pic of himself wearing the sprite FB's doesn't mean it's a "must-have" cw now

Last edited:

I think part of it is because that cw is now available whereas the the other two haven't sold out yet. as Jdmkick pointed out, they'll do this with a new cw. it seems product moves in higher velocity when it's made to look Out Of Stock. and it's safe to say the FB Mints are FB Mints because the name "Yeezy" is on them.

(Sorry if this has asked and answered before)

What is the upper material like on the DFW's? Do they fit more like FB's or OG mesh? TIA

IMO

thats what is seems like ... i never liked the DFW's & wont buy any(unless the gray/oranges fall below $50)... with or without hype

it does seem like cw's are getting gobbled up so people dont have the i shoulda copped them at retail remorse tho

I kinda stopped keeping up the past couple weeks. Still only waiting for the Mango V2's and letting the DFW and even I.Ds pass until maybe I see some pics once folks get them in. At one point, there wasn't so many roshes coming out at once. Now you gotta pick and choose which you like. There's way to many coming out these days.

Last edited:
My friend told me the roshe is a broke boi's flyknit.

Is that true? I didn't believe him at first but it makes total sense..
I don't see how they compare. I see Flyknits as more of a performance running shoe where the Roshes have more of a casual feel.

Back
Top Bottom