ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I see text but all I can hear is your kid crying from how stupid you sound lol. Might want to go take care of him. I've heard with the absence of a fatherly figure kids tend to develop mental, intellectual and social issues lol
Meh, try harder. You are obviously butt hurt about something. Maybe a gif or a yo mama joke or something ... Be creative! :smile: your attempts at personal blows due to you being heart broken is just laughable.

Last edited:
Meh, try harder. You are obviously butt hurt about something. Maybe a gif or something ... Be creative!
smile.gif
gif? Yeah your cool ryu gif
smile.gif

UnDSed the Crimsons today

Took awhile to make a decision on whether to get these or not. But dude, they are SICK!

Thanks xtianp for helping me out on the cop, and shout outs to team roshe, well represented. 

Meh, try harder. You are obviously butt hurt about something. Maybe a gif or a yo mama joke or something ... Be creative!
smile.gif
your attempts at personal blows due to you being heart broken is just laughable.
Just been reading your guys back and forth is hilarious.  But I realized you called him a 3 year old in a recent post and then ask him to act like a 3 year old when he doesn't, because only little kids respond to arguments with gifs or yo mama jokes. Quite contradictory 

Hey can anyone help me out and gimme the style codes of the Black/White, Black/Palest Purple, and Imperial Purple colorways of the women's roshe? Thanks

Last edited:
UnDSed the Crimsons today

Took awhile to make a decision on whether to get these or not. But dude, they are SICK!

Thanks xtianp for helping me out on the cop, and shout outs to team roshe, well represented. 

Mannnn. Now I think I wanna UnDS mine. You guys are bad for my wallet. Lol.

Anyone here a size 9 and ever tried on a 8.5? How does it fit, trying to help my brother out. Thanks in advance for all feedback

Anybody know where to get the teal floral gpx roshes in a 10.5? I've been looking everywhere but can't come up with anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom