ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

How i drive with my Roshes on, put a towel down so they dont get that brown mark on the heel!
roll.gif
I drive stick so it's worse! Lol, but instead of that I used trash bags.

My new favorite shirt! It goes with a couple roshes. Sirens, V2s, mangos, mints. There is some on eBay for retail $30. I won this one for $18. Just thought I'd share.

Last edited:
My buddy just got a cancellation email from FNL for the beaches. Anyone else get it? Lol.

Last edited:
My new favorite shirt! It goes with a couple roshes. Sirens, V2s, mangos, mints. There is some on eBay for retail $30. I won this one for $18. Just thought I'd share.
Off topic from your post but did you ever receive those tiger camo roshes? Curious to see more pics of them

Does anyone have or know where I can get the sport red/cool grey-sail in a size 7.5? I've been on the hunt for a long time...

Livestock shipping confirmation for Mango V2 came through yesterday. Anyone know if it uses OG Mesh for certain? Might have to keep them since they wont move for 20 over what I paid.

Nike email sent yesterday as well saying my 3 iDs are almost done. Should be here next week.

By the way does anyone know what is the smallest size that Roshes release in? Not including Nike iD. Boys / Girls size minimum if you could tell me thanks.

Off topic from your post but did you ever receive those tiger camo roshes? Curious to see more pics of them

not yet im suppose to get them early next week. cant really track packages coming from the UK. but as soon as i receive them i will post some pics for everyone.

Nice shirt Luis. Wore my "what do you know" with my cybers.
thanks bro

Last edited:
Livestock shipping confirmation for Mango V2 came through yesterday. Anyone know if it uses OG Mesh for certain? Might have to keep them since they wont move for 20 over what I paid.

Nike email sent yesterday as well saying my 3 iDs are almost done. Should be here next week.

By the way does anyone know what is the smallest size that Roshes release in? Not including Nike iD. Boys / Girls size minimum if you could tell me thanks.
Beaches are OG mesh for sure. Smallest size Men's roshe's come in are size 6 in General releases.

Beaches are OG mesh for sure. Smallest size Men's roshe's come in are size 6 in General releases.
Alright perfect, I won't be rocking any Roshes that don't feature the same comfort.

So for wifey I'd either have to head to Nike iD or look for Womens releases in a 6.5 or so? She's a 5 in Boys.

Alright perfect, I won't be rocking any Roshes that don't feature the same comfort.

So for wifey I'd either have to head to Nike iD or look for Womens releases in a 6.5 or so? She's a 5 in Boys.
A 5 in youth/boys sizes is a 6.5 in women's. So you should be spot on. Get her to try women's Roshe's first because I heard they have a different feel and fit than men's.

Back
Top Bottom