ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

anybody else had luck getting a pair of v2's? also for the people that got pairs via phone orders what sizes did you get? 

god damn troll....smfh

Last edited:
Happy Monday, All!

Even though I'm not a fan of the $30 hike in price for flywire's, I cannot disregard the fact that more energy and work goes into making these. Just look at the details!

Bonus shots:

It's truly a brilliant design and a very fascinating sneaker to look at.

must cop for me

What does QS(quick strike) mean?
Kind of answered your own question there as well as it being pretty much self-explanatory. QS is just a unplanned release date pretty much.

And to the member complaining about UO charging $5 extra over retail, I bought my Iguanas there as well as it's better than buying on Ebay for $130. UO gave me free shipping and no tax, so $75 is still cheaper than what i would've paid if i bought them in a store with tax.

Some of you people need to relax, :lol:.

Acting like Mango V2's are going to be some impossible cop.

Have some damn patience.

FNL posted one size 12 mid TOKYO
Awkward when you don't know NYC from Tokyo city pack. SMH 
mean.gif

How am I trolling? Are you saying that there ARE sizes available? Because I stated that there are NONE...
mean.gif

Side Note: A few squadrons are up on FNL; 8, 10, 11.5, and 12
we already knew they are no sizes avail. i dont think we needed a update to tell people that thats why i said stop trolling

really? if you see that cw in person it's straight fire

I've seen it in person and in my opinion and strictly in my opinion, it's the worst of the 4 city pack releases. I'm not arguing nor debating with you, just expressing an opinion on the one mid FNL decided to release. You're opinion that the color is "straight fire" is very valid in your eyes and respected by me. My opinion is simply the shoe should be set on fire, lol! Ok I went a little too far, it's just last place out of the four.

Back
Top Bottom