ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

why buy used iggys when they are still avaiable for retail if not cheaper
.... :smh: Did you read my post at all? I didn't buy used iggy's nor am I planning on buying used iggy's.

i assumed you purchased the iggys & it was your pic....... no need for :smh: :smh: at all

my statement still stands true regardless if you bought them or not iggys are avaiable for retail or cheaper

Last edited:
Okay I got a problem. I am moving and need to move my kicks and boxes. As far as my roshes I have separated them from their boxes (stuffed in priority boxes and shipped) and deconstructed the boxes so they are flat now. My problem isnt shipping the shoes,its shipping the boxes. I want to keep the boxes bad but they are gonna run me just over $100 to ship them USPS. PLEASE can anyone help me. If not this may be the end of these roshe boxes and I do not want that to be. these are my babies!!

PM if necessary!
Do it the way Rip Hamilton does it - fill up a U-Haul:

i assumed you purchased the iggys & it was your pic....... no need for
mean.gif
mean.gif
at all

my statement still stands true regardless if you bought them or not iggys are avaiable for retail or cheaper
Yeah, I agree about the iggys. But was just using this pic as an example.

Okay I got a problem. I am moving and need to move my kicks and boxes. As far as my roshes I have separated them from their boxes (stuffed in priority boxes and shipped) and deconstructed the boxes so they are flat now. My problem isnt shipping the shoes,its shipping the boxes. I want to keep the boxes bad but they are gonna run me just over $100 to ship them USPS. PLEASE can anyone help me. If not this may be the end of these roshe boxes and I do not want that to be. these are my babies!!

PM if necessary!
just leave your roshes with me ill take care of em  
devil.gif
laugh.gif

I did the same... But I saran wrapped the shoe boxes the into cubes. If that makes any sense. I stacked about 2 rows of 8 and saran wrapped them together and stacked them into a U-haul truck... worked out great, but took forever to do; about 100 pairs...

I don't know if this has been posted but sole_early has the V2 mangoes in for 105 shipped.

Google to find the site... It was posted on the sole_early Instagram.

Last edited:

PM if necessary!

c razy thing is rip said it was one of 3 :wow:

shoulda mention WA to HI.

I fly to HI every year and when I bring back too much stuff, I just check-in another bag, The only thing that gets me in trouble is the weight. The big 32" is too easy to fill and be over 50lbs. But there's another way around that.

I did the same... But I saran wrapped the shoe boxes the into cubes. If that makes any sense. I stacked about 2 rows of 8 and saran wrapped them together and stacked them into a U-haul truck... worked out great, but took forever to do; about 100 pairs...

I did a move like that 2 1/2 years ago. A 100+ pairs was easier to move in big boxes. Most with 6-8 pairs a box. With a few 8-10.

Back
Top Bottom