ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I wish there would be more mid top releases. I like the mid silhouette so much more than the lows.

Last edited:
I've never owned a pair of womens shoes. Those "Metrics" look like a shoe a female would wear even if they weren't labeled a womens shoe. They are straight up feminine. Guys, leave the women's shoes to the women. lol Even those black speckled, oreo, compostion, whatever Roshes look like a women's shoe. Men these days are so "metro" and "feminine". Tight legging pants to capris to cuffing super slim skinnys like females. Surprised some of you guys don't wear heels. IDK TO EACH THEIR OWN I guess.

MAN UP

Just saying.

psypha - You sure did rustle a lot of jimmies. The last 3 pages were dedicated to you! Kudos to you!

sooooooo you're telling me that you wouldnt want a pair of liquid limes, sprites, or tropical twists in your size? they're all womens cws...not to mention that og mangos are more feminine than those 3 imo. i respect your opinion, but you worded it completely wrong for this forum. you took shots at a lot of people here my dude.

Haha, well atleast them dropping those two sizes means a release is coming pretty soon. No more waiting on the unknown.

finishline customer service is shameful. they are a bunch of clowns. both times ive called to do a stock locate, the people sounded like they were working from their bathroom. one guy straight up laughed at me for trying to stock locate the mint fbs. smh, id rather have the unemployment rate double, than have to deal with incompetence. jobs shouldnt just be given out imo :smh:

In terms of comfort these easily surpass the OG mesh RosheRun. Actually feel a size bigger.

I see so many people getting Sirens Reds...Where are you guys copping these and for how much? Anyone know anywhere where you can get for like 130 or below?

In terms of comfort these easily surpass the OG mesh RosheRun. Actually feel a size bigger.

Wow, I'm completely opposite of you. Not as comfortable as the mesh, and easily half size too small for me. full size up would have been best for the comfort of my foot, but toe area would have been too spacious.

Wow, I'm completely opposite of you. Not as comfortable as the mesh, and easily half size too small for me. full size up would have been best for the comfort of my foot, but toe area would have been too spacious.
Damn I was going to order these online, but 2 different opinions. Guess I'll have to find a local spot to actually try them on.

Damn I was going to order these online, but 2 different opinions. Guess I'll have to find a local spot to actually try them on.
The general opinion is that nothing is better than OG mesh. Everyone has their own personal preferences though so if you like em, try em. Definitely worth checking out if you're interested

If anyone knows where i can find a size 8 in black sails, can you please direct me?

I would appreciate it :smile:

^keep in mind, i dont even consider myself to have wide feet. I almost returned my pairs, but kept them after re-lacing mine. They felt better, but slightly tighter. I think thats the whole point of DFW.

How long did these take to get to you and did you have to deal with customs ? Also any one know where I can get half sizes in these ?
Ordered 4/26 and received them 4/30 which was really fast. They spent an extra day at customs but no problems or extra fees. 

I see some half sizes here http://wellgosh.com/nike-rosherun-canvas-anthracite.html  and also on Rakuten Global(When you choose Japan for ship to) but there are probably a few other places.

Back
Top Bottom