ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

In terms of comfort these easily surpass the OG mesh RosheRun. Actually feel a size bigger.

Wow, I'm completely opposite of you. Not as comfortable as the mesh, and easily half size too small for me. full size up would have been best for the comfort of my foot, but toe area would have been too spacious.

I just tried on the pair I got today from sneakerhead and they feel exact to the OG mesh roshes. Idk why people say otherwise, but perhaps everyone's foot is different.
The DFWs feel amazing! Might get another pair lol

DFW's are just as comfortable as the OG Mesh, and I honestly feel like some people in here just don't know what their proper shoe size is.

DFW's fit just like the OG Mesh, I find it hard to believe some people claim they can go a full size up and others can go a half size down.

DFW's are just as comfortable as the OG Mesh, and I honestly feel like some people in here just don't know what their proper shoe size is.

DFW's fit just like the OG Mesh, I find it hard to believe some people claim they can go a full size up and others can go a half size down.

THIS!

Sometimes I wonder how some people can "feel the difference" in breathability between OG, tonal, and Asian premium meshes. Do you put roshes in front of a fan and have a mini anemometer to test the how much air flow goes into the shoe?

Sometimes I wonder how some people can "feel the difference" in breathability between OG, tonal, and Asian premium meshes. Do you put roshes in front of a fan and have a mini anemometer to test the how much air flow goes into the shoe?
can't speak for anyone else, but i use a bicycle all the time, so i can "feel" the difference as i'm riding. plus i have to walk a lot, so when its hot and humid in the summers i def. can feel the difference when i'm out and about.

Last edited:

Khaki NRG's from yesterday. Besides the creasing, these are dope. But the creasing is actually tolerable though since it gives the shoe some character.

Finally.  Had to cop on my phone on the elevator lol.  Used my WC card tho.  Almost done with this shoe, feels good.
smokin.gif

got mine. they charged me for shipping tho. gonna have to call em bout that...

Back
Top Bottom