ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Lmfao. What happened with scooping up early for a little extra and not worrying about trying to scoop in the states? If I was livestock I wouldn't let international buyers return at all.
There's obviously no worry about scooping it up here. I only picked them up early (which was useless since they took forever to arrive) because I was under the assumption that they wouldn't hit stores till middle/end of May. And for $40, the temptation to return the pair I bought for $100 (minus shipping costs) and pick that up with a guaranteed pair is much higher. 

And for the record, I went to cancel my order instead of wasting both my time and the store's as well but it had shipped an hour before.

Last edited:
Lmfao. What happened with scooping up early for a little extra and not worrying about trying to scoop in the states? If I was livestock I wouldn't let international buyers return at all.
There's obviously no worry about scooping it up here. I only picked them up early (which was useless since they took forever to arrive) because I was under the assumption that they wouldn't hit stores till middle/end of May. And for $40, the temptation to return the pair I bought for $100 (minus shipping costs) and pick that up with a guaranteed pair is much higher. 

And for the record, I went to cancel my order instead of wasting both my time and the store's as well but it had shipped an hour before.

You could always "Return to sender"? (Unless they came in already)

there actually IS a way to do it, but you needed to have opened a "tracking ticket" the same day — in other words, you would've needed to have opened the FNL website THRU ebates at least once during the whole day of your purchase.  on hectic release days when i don't have time to go to ebates, i just check out as i normally do and open a tracking ticket right through ebates right after i check out.. sometimes hours after i check out just so it's logged that you were on the website that day.  

you could only do this 2-3 days after your purchase, because they say "it can take anywhere between 2-3 days for ebates to verify your purchase", but in reality they're not verifying sh*t because you never checked out through them in the first place.  

so, after you wait 3 days after your purchase, go into your ebates "my account" on the top and once you're on that page, click on "tracking tickets" on the right hand menu.  on the top, it's gonna say "click here for customer care" and you have to click on it.  go find your place of purchase under "store name" and click on the date of purchase.  if you opened a tracking ticket ANYTIME during that day, it will automatically pop up in the "tracking ticket" field.  now, just put in your order number in the "order info" field, your order SUBTOTAL (not final total.. so this is PRE-rewards and PRE-coupon totals) and copy and paste the whole body of your order confirmation email.

ebates is really good with this.  they get back to you almost instantly saying your account has been credited.  if not instantly, it's within an hour or two.  thank me later :wink:
Thank you so much. My purchases from this morning show up. I owe you one. Just one though!

Are you sure? I thought there's a time limit on how long you can hold them in your cart.
I remember someone saying in here that they had Paris Mid City Pack in their cart a week after release and was still able to check out.  This morning when I went to check out the mango v2s, I had the stadium and hyper blue DFW in my cart and was able to check out the hyper blues and I added those when it first released on NDC.  I'm not sure if they stay in your cart or not as long as it's still in stock but it's worth a try!  It'll also save you the precious check out time when trying to get the Grape 5s. 

Last edited:
I remember someone saying in here that they had Paris Mid City Pack in their cart a week after release and was still able to check out.  This morning when I went to check out, I had the stadium and hyper blue DFW in my cart and was able to check out the hyper blues and I added those when it first released on NDC.  I'm not sure if they stay in your cart or not as long as it's still in stock but it's worth a try!  It'll also save you the precious check out time when trying to get the Grape 5s. 

Checkout system is still flawed. At times they will hold for days and at times it could be minutes. Its gotta have something to do with the traffic.

and now FNL is pretty much sold out on the mangos
yeah but it wasn't hard to cop...If you were up at a reasonable time they still had most sizes. And now Nike.com got them so even more places will get them soon

I remember someone saying in here that they had Paris Mid City Pack in their cart a week after release and was still able to check out.  This morning when I went to check out the mango v2s, I had the stadium and hyper blue DFW in my cart and was able to check out the hyper blues and I added those when it first released on NDC.  I'm not sure if they stay in your cart or not as long as it's still in stock but it's worth a try!  It'll also save you the precious check out time when trying to get the Grape 5s. 

I guess it doesn't hurt to try... I was going to go for the Grape 5 first then once I add that to cart. I'll add the Strata Greys after.

i have a feeling once the west coast wakes up, sizes on the mangos v2 will not sit on NDC

I think not having free shipping on a single item purchase under $100 will have ppl wait until they order something else to get that free shipping, unless they order two pairs. The wrong product image will play a part in it too. :lol: They'll fix it eventually though.

Figures. I called to cancel my FNL order since it stills shows processing and they tell me my beaches already shipped. After seeing the cancellation posts last night I figured I better just order off NDC this morning. Guess I will be making a trip to return a pair next week.

I think not having free shipping on a single item purchase under $100 will have ppl wait until they order something else to get that free shipping, unless they order two pairs. The wrong product image will play a part in it too. :lol: They'll fix it eventually though.

NDC are already sold out of most common sizes...

^ Yeah, the free shipping + proper image on FNL is what sold me on them. It's unbelievable NDC wouldn't use a proper picture. What if somebody who doesn't know much about Roshe's really likes those, orders them and then receives the actual release? It's quite idiotic on NDC's part IMO.

You could always "Return to sender"? (Unless they came in already)
How would I do that? They aren't scheduled to come in till around Monday.

What I would do is wait for the delivery guy and refuse the package. That way, you would only get hit with shipping to you. Not both ways. Now, maybe with some luck. The "Refused package" will go back and you don't get hit with the shipping altogether. Just a restocking fee?? I’m not sure how Live operates? (Or whoever the company is?)

GL

Are you sure? I thought there's a time limit on how long you can hold them in your cart.

I remember someone saying in here that they had Paris Mid City Pack in their cart a week after release and was still able to check out.  This morning when I went to check out, I had the stadium and hyper blue DFW in my cart and was able to check out the hyper blues and I added those when it first released on NDC.  I'm not sure if they stay in your cart or not as long as it's still in stock but it's worth a try!  It'll also save you the precious check out time when trying to get the Grape 5s. 

Checkout system is still flawed. At times they will hold for days and at times it could be minutes. Its gotta have something to do with the traffic.

It's all about availability. If a product is still in stock, it would be in your cart for weeks/months. Until that product is sold out. I've had items in my cart for over a month because they never sold out.

Got my v/2's in yesterday

How would I do that? They aren't scheduled to come in till around Monday.
well I had the same situation when I ordered the tarps from zappos last saturday. I ordered them and decided 10 mins later I didnt want them. They were being shipped by ups with one day shipping so when I called to cancel they said they can do a return to sender which they did do the shoes didnt even to come they went straight back to them. Call customer service and see if they can help you out. 

Figures. I called to cancel my FNL order since it stills shows processing and they tell me my beaches already shipped. After seeing the cancellation posts last night I figured I better just order off NDC this morning. Guess I will be making a trip to return a pair next week.

What size did you get? :nerd:

well I had the same situation when I ordered the tarps from zappos last saturday. I ordered them and decided 10 mins later I didnt want them. They were being shipped by ups with one day shipping so when I called to cancel they said they can do a return to sender which they did do the shoes didnt even to come they went straight back to them. Call customer service and see if they can help you out. 
Call FedEx or Livestock customer service? If I can get them to return to the store before they even get here that'll save about a week and a half of waiting.

Back
Top Bottom