ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Can anyone help me out on a legit check on a pair of siren reds i'm ordering from tmall. These are the ID pictures i've requested from the buyer. Everything looks good except the swoosh is looking very suspect to me. What do you guys think? 

l. 

Can anyone help me out on a legit check on a pair of siren reds i'm ordering from tmall. These are the ID pictures i've requested from the buyer. Everything looks good except the swoosh is looking very suspect to me. What do you guys think? 

l. 
why is the red so bright? i dont think its suppose to look like that he prob painted it

l. 

FAKE. Swoosh is way off, and like Gerigk said, the red is too bright red for the kind of lighting it's in. I'll be home shortly and I can give you a picture of my pair if you'd like.

Last edited:
If you're ordering through Frugirls, don't they usually give a heads up via email if they're fake?

Yeah those sirens are way off. It looks like he painted em. If you look on the tips of them I kinda see a little white I think.

If you're ordering through Frugirls, don't they usually give a heads up via email if they're fake?
I've been ordering from Yoybuy.com for the last couple of months. I didn't know about frugirls until I started going on this fourm. Yoybuy is very similar, but I've been having problem with them lately. I've actually requested the buyer to return these shoes to the seller, and they're still trying to charge me a service fee for the damn shoe.

Thanks for the legit check! I appreciate it. 

Those are fake, the swoosh is wrong color, the red bottoms are too bright, pull tab in back is too big, and the ankle cut is too straight when it should be slightly curved.

l. 
Even the soles look weird on these, they're just way off   
mean.gif

Men's CW for the slip ons. What do you guys think? 

yikes. pass, but i hope they have those red ones in size 7 to get the wifey. was so happy when zappos unloaded those OG colorways and they had size 7 of the red ones.

thanks for sharing the pisc though. was new to me.

Kind of sad rn. Hahaha, I got corn starch on my iggys from my damn Chemistry project. There's like drops on the toe box. (Toe area idk lol). I might wash them in the washing machine today but will it completely be washed afterwards? Knowing that it's like oil it'll probably be stubborn to wash off so idk if throwing them in the washer will be enough. I looked online on how to wash corn starch off but I wanna know what method works best on washing oil stains off of roshes. Thanks in advance guys!

yikes. pass, but i hope they have those red ones in size 7 to get the wifey. was so happy when zappos unloaded those OG colorways and they had size 7 of the red ones.

thanks for sharing the pisc though. was new to me.
I'm thinking getting these for house slippers.. 

Back
Top Bottom