ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Can't wait for my tropical twists to come in 
happy.gif
 small feet FTW

Mango V2's should FINALLY come in today. Swear FNL's shipping services are way too slow but better late than never.
Will post pics later later....

Mango V2's should FINALLY come in today. Swear FNL's shipping services are way too slow but better late than never.
Will post pics later later....

thats crazy i had my v2's the next day after tracking was emailed to me

Finishline hasnt done me wrong & they fixed the hold your cash for 2 weeks but you get no shoes mess too

Ya those slip-ons look very girlie to me. No way will I be getting them. Even if I got them for free, I coulnt do it. I bet they will still be at least $65

Everyone's judgement is clouded. You are not seeing the true potential of these slip ons. The sole! As d e beatup mentioned on earlier post, this would be great sole swap candidates. Especially the top-left calypso-esq CW. Or maybe the newest Sole options on ID?
I see them as beach shoes. I have a weird thing where I dont like my feet to touch wet surfaces outside my tub so when I go to the Caribbean and Hawaii and other beach destinations I have to have aqua socks to swim in the pool or any other public body of water. I'll throw these on and swim without a worry all day.

Looks like the Soft Grey/Beach/Total Crimson are marked down on FNL for $59.99. Seems like a pricing error (similar to the Squadron Blue) since when you add to cart it shows the original MSRP price. I'm sure you can screen shot the price and give them a call to adjust it. Only a 11.5/13 and smaller sizes available.

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...run-casual-shoes/_/A-327?productId=prod718875
Rep'd just got mine for $43.49. Going to return the ones that came in yesterday for a refund.

Everyone's judgement is clouded. You are not seeing the true potential of these slip ons. The sole! As d e beatup mentioned on earlier post, this would be great sole swap candidates. Especially the top-left calypso-esq CW. Or maybe the newest Sole options on ID?

doing to much with the sole swaps ppl. 2x70 plus $40? minimum to swap. thats $200 already, with a lot of time.

You should only wear those slip-ons within 100 feet of a large body of water.

I swear I didn't even wear jeans in the winter. Those h&m sweats were clutch for me all year. They must've raised the prices though because they were all $20 before.

Yea, The Girl I Spoke With Last Night Said They Are $29.95 Retail Now.... Gonna Make Rounds To The Two H&Ms In The Area On Friday To Pickup Pairs For Fellow NTrs If Anyone Else Needs A Hand :nthat:

try dabbing some water over the mesh. Not soak it, but use a wet washcloth to dab over the mesh and it supposedly should shrink as if it was clothing or get stiff

Definitely gonna try this? Should I use cold or warm water? Thanks

Beaches just came in. Definitely a "pinker" hue on the sole than expected but look great nonetheless. Perfect for summer.

After seeing Mangos and Beaches in person, they shouldn't be compared. Two totally different pairs.

Lol trippin...

To each their own of course, but no ones judgment is clouded or even correct. They are all our individual opinions and IMHO these will fail big time.

Last edited:

Lol trippin...

To each their own of course, but no ones judgment is clouded or even correct. They are all out individual opinions and IMHO these will fail big time.

Back
Top Bottom