ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

And FWIW, you can still get the $10 off your Mango V2 orders by calling FNL. I just got off the phone with them a couple of minutes ago and just told them the price dropped on the shoes I ordered last week. 
happy.gif

Sean, those pics are on point!! Man, I haven't been on this thread in a long time. Lots of good info. Thanks also to the person who posted up those DFWs from bloomingdales!

Good looking out on the Bloomingdales info! Was able to get a pair of Strata's with the 10% off. Total came out to $78.51 shipped.

Last edited:
Nevermind, my size is gone. If I procrastinated this long I guess I didn't really want them all that much. Congrats to all that copped with the nice discount.

Last edited:
Who knew Bloomingdales would carry roshes, roshes are everywhere, next thing we know even Target and Walmart gona carry them too :lol:

Last edited:
SMH. Added the Strata's on bloomingdale and used a coupon which brought it to 73 shipped. Started checking out, said it was out of stock.... 
mean.gif

first nordstrom now bloomingdales? i'll be damned if neiman marcus starts selling roshes too

Lmfao, how many countless moments I've spent watching thundercats as a youngin'. Shout out to njavier03 for scooping me some sweats from H&M and also for leading the way for a group buy so I can scoop the Knicks color way. Now I just need stadiums!

yeah bro np!

Just called Bloomingdales customer service said 15% is if you have a Bloomingdales card and the 10% off is for future purchases and comes in the email 5-7 days. They wouldn't apply nothing for me. I guess some of you lucked out

Tempting on the DFW but I'm gonna pass. Maybe I'll reconsider later when they're on clearance on NDC.

Don't forget to go through rebates program. 4% cash back on Mr. Rebates or 3% on ebates

Just called FNL - had a lovely conversation with a woman who cheerfully told me about how they almost literally have done nothing else all day but process this adjustment.  I told her I got an email from a friend (mostly true), and she just laughed and said, "Y'all are emailin' each other now?  Don't you want us to go home?"  I was the last call of her shift, and for someone that probably spent 8 hours dealing with people wanting money, she couldn't have been nicer.

Chubb Rock said, Treat `Em Right (google it, kids).  I really hope not too many people called up being dbags.

Back
Top Bottom