ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

....why are you still talking?

Anyways. Spotted these on IG. Like the scheme.

What was weird about my Beaches is that there was only a "Destination Scan". It never said that it would be on the vehicle for delivery. Then they said that they made a delivery attempt? Come on.

Hey Broshes, I got the new Urban Outfitters catalog in the mail yesterday.  It has a save 15% in store coupon on the back.  It's not scannable (no number / barcode).  It says bring the catalog to the store to get the discount.  Wonder if I can order some black sails in store with the 15%?  

btw if your a car guy like me this shirt will match the total crimsons perfect and yes they make a female shirt as well...
You're a car guy?
laugh.gif

hey guys

just wondering how do you guys use Frugirls? they just order what you want from taobao? how do you know if its fake or not?

thanks
Google works wonders.
My custom South Beach/Miami Vice Roshes I posted last week are finally done and I'm more than happy with the results. Here's more pics as promised. I can't wait to rock these. Just waiting for the perfect occasion for it. Again, all opinions are welcomed - good or bad.

South Beach/Miami Vice x Floral GPX

I didn't really care for the teal florals but I love what you did to them.

Hey Broshes, I got the new Urban Outfitters catalog in the mail yesterday.  It has a save 15% in store coupon on the back.  It's not scannable (no number / barcode).  It says bring the catalog to the store to get the discount.  Wonder if I can order some black sails in store with the 15%?  
Good luck finding sails

Back
Top Bottom