ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Here's a screen shot if anyone needs it for their email.... I was able to get the $10 refunded back to my PayPal a couple of hours ago and that was after they corrected the price... 

Here's a screen shot if anyone needs it for their email.... I was able to get the $10 refunded back to my PayPal a couple of hours ago and that was after they corrected the price... 
There you go guys^

I find it so excruciatingly ironic that I picked up the Mints today for around $60 and I got the Mango V2s early for $100 which came in at the same time as the stateside release.

Someone's Galaxy + Cement customs that they're bringing to TSXC this weekend in New York... Thoughts?

There you go guys^

I find it so excruciatingly ironic that I picked up the Mints today for around $60 and I got the Mango V2s early for $100 which came in at the same time as the stateside release.

Where did you find the Mint's for $60? If you don't mind me asking,still looking for a pair in forever :frown:

If anyone needs Mango V2s in sz 9, 9.5, or 11 check the San Diego Craigslist. Someone's selling them for $80, which is pretty much retail + tax.

Heads up Team Roshe members! Just saw Sheikh get a full size run in the Mango V2s. Closest spot to me in Santa Ana Main Place had all sizes. Smallest size in 7.5

Where did you find the Mint's for $60? If you don't mind me asking,still looking for a pair in forever
frown.gif
Sold out now lmao. I stopped looking long ago but happened to check the page and saw a link for them at like $60-62. Picked up some Nike shorts that were around $40 for $8. The shipping said $9 or so and everything will be here tomorrow. Amazing.

For anyone interested, I just went to Nike Outlet at Myrtle Beach and they have a bunch of women's roshes. They had the Chalks for 35. Newer colors for 55 and wovens for 70. 
you see a size 6 or 5.5 in chalks? anyone wanna help let me know. what a coincidence too, my gf got all mad at me right now saying i have so many pairs and she doesnt have any yet lolol

Last edited:
anyone know of a place to buy total crimsons online in 7.5 for retail? shoepalace oos there

Try calling champs at Dulles town center (Virginia). It looks like they just got their shipment a couple of days ago.

you see a size 6 or 5.5 in chalks? anyone wanna help let me know. what a coincidence too, my gf got all mad at me right now saying i have so many pairs and she doesnt have any yet lolol

Just call and ask bro. When I called for a 7.5, they had 4 pairs. That's a pretty common size to still have that many, so I'd say they probably have the sizes you're looking for.

Ordered Monday night. Came in today. Got to love NDC
Out with the old in with the new. Got the cybers last may for $55 no tax at NR. It's like a cycle
laugh.gif
wish I could've got these for that cheap. But retail is cool too, size 12.5 is hard to come by
cybers with a hole in it for 55 thats a great deal 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom