ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I have no idea what those bottom ones are.  They are womens and Zappo's notify me has one of the most thorough lists of CW's out there.  The only CW I don't know on Zappo's is - Medium Grey/Polarized Pink/Black/Sail.  But that color does not look like a polarized pink.  

So basically I have no idea except I know it is a women's CW due to the two tone laces and when you zoom in you can almost see the difference in material. 

also, was banned for b/s/t violation.  not sure if i agree with the rules here but whatever.  since i can't get shoes from shiekh, i can no longer post to ask for someone to pick me up since i live on an island and they don't do phone orders - i'm SOL?  and people cannot offer to buy for people like me also?  how are we supposed to know who can pick up what and for whom are we supposed to just PM every single person we think can?  damn man i don't know if i can be a part of this forum anymore.

those bottom ones are nice. might be a womens color.

your suppose to create a wanted listing in the Classified section for buy/selling. Any request for sizes, buying, selling from a specific member is considered an offense. you can still post links and ask for websites.

Sneakerhead Knicks - on the homepage is showing tons of sizes, but the buy button still has only 6 and 6.5.  Heads up guys looking for Knicks CW may be dropping there soon for retail and free shipping. 

No keep trying in the buy box all sizes show up.  I swear it took me an hour of refreshing for the sizes to show up, seems like there system is updating.  But I got my size 9 and a confirmation email.  

updated collection

tropical twist customs in the works....
Awesome, awesome shots and collection. wish i could get the money to get a pair of mangos, but im keeping my roshe cap at $100 still i think. unless i find mangos or another pair of calypsos for like ~$125-140

Size 9-13 Knicks are live at Sneakerhead! No waiting, no problems, go get them and make the ebay sellers eat there pairs at 100-120 they are asking. 

Originally Posted by silvastar  

The only CW I don't know on Zappo's is - Medium Grey/Polarized Pink/Black/Sail.  But that color does not look like a polarized pink.  
Its the grey with pink sole, white swoosh n black polka dots

no size 11 left already!!!!????????

I have one meeting at work....come back and now this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those Knicks went fast! Oh well, they aren't on my must-cop list right now, so I'll hold out for the Winter colorways. Congrats to everyone that copped.

Back
Top Bottom