ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Iggys in nyc :smokin

Last edited:
Does anyone else think that the Tarps are an underrated colorway, or do you all think they're ugly? I personally like the contrast between the bright sole and the dark upper. Same reason why I love my Beaches!

Does anyone else think that the Tarps are an underrated colorway, or do you all think they're ugly? I personally like the contrast between the bright sole and the dark upper. Same reason why I love my Beaches!

I picked up a pair for my dad for 60 bucks, and it actually looks alot better than I thought it would. The color is different from iggy's.

I personally don't wear dark green so I don't care for these or the iguanas but I actually prefer the brighter sole on these vs the subtler iguanas.

I got a pair just to beat up. I think they're pretty cool. I wear them all the time, instead of screwing up my better pairs. 

When I first saw the early catalog pic, I only had a slight interest. However, when I saw them in person, I knew I had to copp. They're in my Top5. I know I'm an anomaly, but I prefer the Tarps over the Cybers. Then again, I also prefer the Crimsons / GTCs / V2s over the Mangos... :tongue:

I like them. They're just on the back burner for me. I can't afford every color way I like with how many they are releasing now so it's just one that of they're still there when there's a slow spot for releases, they'll get copped.

Word can't always cop every color, have the iggys no point of getting the tarps, just because it has a different color sole IMO

I have a question everyone; how do you guys clean the bottom of your roshes? I've tossed mine in the washer, it cleans the mesh but not the soles.

Got my V2's in today. Absolutely one of my favorite pairs of Roshes to date. Made for the summer. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom