ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Nice, Shaun! I'm on the fence with the Sport Reds. I want them, but I already have the Challenge Red FR2s
laugh.gif

LOL my thoughts exactly...Only got the Blk/Wht pair of Roshes since I passed on that colorway for the FR2's...Only other coloway thats a MUST for me are the Mangos...and possibly the Iguanas...

Ditto.

J: Likewise! If they make their way to outlets.... you already know!

Nice, Shaun! I'm on the fence with the Sport Reds. I want them, but I already have the Challenge Red FR2s
laugh.gif

Haha same here! They look just like the FR2 cw that's why I passed. I'm only lookin to cop the Iguanas. I don't know what the hype is about the teals. They look very feminine if you ask me, but to each his own.

I want those Camos when they drop for sure. Just saw those for the first time
pimp.gif

Anyone know if stores in NY will still have the iguanas this weekend? I'll be visiting then
pimp.gif

thx to boy got me these for $32...swoosh plus $10 outlet promo gift card...platinums...can't wait!

Pic of two Camos via IG
jqrwpj.png

The pair in the foreground looks to be a WMNs cw. Perhaps, 511882-008?

Pic of two Camos via IG
jqrwpj.png

The pair in the foreground looks to be a WMNs cw. Perhaps, 511882-008?
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  Cant wait for these! 
devil.gif
  Any release info yet Ray?

I'm thinking June. They're not 511882-008... #whoops

New CWs (all WMNs)
21203308682993_935.jpg

Court Purple/Violet Wash-Volt
511882-503 (WMNs)

21203308678202_438.jpg

Platinum/Peach (?)
511882-008 (WMNs) 

511882-440-s.jpg

Blue/White (?)
511882-440 (WMNs)

511882-340-s.jpg

Tropical Twist/Trace Blue-Volt  
511882-340

would love to get the mangos and all volt women's color way if they would stop saying out of stock on NDC..

I walked all day saturday in the mall in the roshe's. They are an ok shoe, but not nearly as comfy as, for example, my OG lunar trainers. I was beyond ready to take them off at the end of the day.

Originally Posted by msw1233

would love to get the mangos and all volt women's color way if they would stop saying out of stock on NDC..

I walked all day saturday in the mall in the roshe's. They are an ok shoe, but not nearly as comfy as, for example, my OG lunar trainers. I was beyond ready to take them off at the end of the day.
Agreed. 

They're like a watered down version of the LTs/LunarFly1s, imo. However, the RR is still a nice shoe.

I should be getting my Sport Red RRs this week. Waiting to see how I feel about them before returning these Black/Volt FR2s and ordering the Cyber RRs instead
laugh.gif

Camos and Blue/white looking
pimp.gif

I may end up with all colorways in these, hard to say No to any colorway in this shoe
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirThumper

Dang, did the Teals really sell out on NDC, or are they just doing a site update or something?

Gone for the most part, hope they restock.

True SF has both Blk/Sail and Iguana.

pick up my pairs, these are too dope

for those asking, i went dwn .5 sz. It'd be best to try on instore before copping

Im so mad i goofed on teals and didnt order them i didnt have the money but now i do
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Why arent the olive colorway Roshe Runs on NDC? If someone manages to find it, can they link me? 
nerd.gif

Ordered some Teals, but afraid they will look and fit like aquatic shoes when they get here, after seeing that lizard foot pic from instagram that dude posted.

Back
Top Bottom