ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i know people who make printed shirts can get em done on nice blanks.. DRIFIT type ish!

they have a poly/cotton mix with rayon too.. total nike drifit cotton tee feel. those dealing in bulk shirts those are nothing.. but if profit of course is on mind, well. throw that out the window.

You can't even find Sirens right now for 100.00, unless you're going through frugirls. Even at that all sizes are hard to find, especially 10 and up

Everyone has their own opinion in how much they think a pair of shoe is worth. Price goes up the longer you wait and the harder it is to find. For that price and size I would cop if I was size 11. Its just like Jordans, nobody wants to pay more than retail but if you gotta have it then you gotta pay the extra.
i agree with you on the first part. A shoe is worth as much as you're willing to pay. I paid $1300 for my yeezy 2 solar reds, retail was frickin $245.

But the longer you wait part only works for some shoe. Jordans, the longer you wait, the closer you are to seeing it retro again. As far as roshes go, i was almost about to pay $150 but i waited and waited..... and then Urban Outfitters puts them up online.

Champs at SunValley Mall has sport reds in stock, Copped my pair... Puts me at 10 now... 
eek.gif

For the guys who have women's roshes. Do they fit tts if following the general 1.5 sz up? I'm an 11 in roshes 11.5 in fb's. I'm trying to figure out if its worth getting the mcflurries or not, not sure if my feet are to big for women's roshes. Any insight is appreciated.
I'm a female and I feel like men shoes fit the same (1.5 conversion) as women shoes.

Last edited:
I;d like to know what some of your opinions are in terms of best roshe, worst roshe, most overrated, and most underrated.

Best/Faves: Sport Reds, Siren Reds... V2's creeping close though
Worst: any tonal pack colorway
Most overrated: Calypsos, Mint FBs
Most underrated: Squadrons

finally got my mints for retail in Canada. sorry for the quality of the pic. love this shoe.
beaches are next..

I was looking at the Iguanas on UO and noticed that the pair pictured is used when i zoomed in. Didn't know if anyone else noticed but looks a little sketchy to me.
I bought mine off UO and they were slightly worn. So I went to the store and they gave me a 10% discount lol

Everyone has their own opinion in how much they think a pair of shoe is worth. Price goes up the longer you wait and the harder it is to find. For that price and size I would cop if I was size 11. Its just like Jordans, nobody wants to pay more than retail but if you gotta have it then you gotta pay the extra.
jordans are overrated as hell. people paying for the name and hype the quality of jordans are horrible. if people paying 130 for roshes just make your own in a very similar colorway? just my .02 i am a size 11 i rather just pay for id's and make my own sirens then spend $130

jordans are overrated as hell. people paying for the name and hype the quality of jordans are horrible. if people paying 130 for roshes just make your own in a very similar colorway? just my .02 i am a size 11 i rather just pay for id's and make my own sirens then spend $130
+1 once upon a time I liked a few Jordan's and I was crazy selective back then. Every single one I've seen over the past few years are a bunch of ugly $&@t (IMO). If I had my choice of a hyped up roshe color way or an id that i could truly make unique I would go for that and make more of a statement while probably spending less.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom