ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I got my Paris from here for 50GBP and, yeah it came out to about $85 shipped. Took less than 10 days to get to my door in the US.

I'm thinking about biting on those NYC now...but I'm not really feeling the grey midsole.
NYC is the least that I want out of those 4 but if it pops out in some clearance store I'll definitely cop them.

You know what grinds my f'ing gear When u ask for help and they don't f'ing answer back. Why would you post up help if you ain't Gona answer or help.

I wonder what happened to @belgianbeast who said he found a store with calypsos... he did say he was gonna post pictures... wonder if he actually got them..... the world may never know 
tired.gif

My iD's have shipped finally. I like those tiger camo joints but I don't know I really really am a sucker for the mesh. It's just so comfortable...in case anybody didn't know 
laugh.gif

I wonder what happened to @belgianbeast who said he found a store with calypsos... he did say he was gonna post pictures... wonder if he actually got them..... the world may never know 
tired.gif
maybe he was just kidding because no one wants to ship Total Crimson to him thats why he brought it up so people would start paying attention to him.

DS Stadium Green size 9.5 $100 + 20shipping without box up on ebay. Maybe you can talk to him to lower the price.

I'm not selling just helping.

Last edited:
yeah seemed like he was bsing everything. but i do believe that there is a store somewhere in the world that holds these grails.... a guy can dream 
ohwell.gif
I'm not calling him or something, but out of nowhere he's gonna brought it up that there's a calypso around him. You never know hopefully there is.

tired.gif

Lol I remember this, Everyone started begging and offering him help to get a pair

Last edited:
Shout out to njavier03 for organizing the next group buy really looking forward to getting my two pairs of Roshes . Thanks again bro

Any time bro! I'm always trying to help some folks get their pairs!

shouts out to @akosaka for helping me get my girlfriend her first pair! if you guys looking for some asia exclusives like the primos and mangos or you want to get your girlfriend some tropicals hit him up: [URL=http://www.kansaikicksjapan.bigcartel.com]kansaikicksjapan.bigcartel.com dude is legit as they come. glad I did business with him.
[/URL]

Ehh that's pretty steep considering you can get those sizes on tmall for like $30-$50 less.

New on Niketalk, but I've been following this thread for awhile now. Anyways just wanna let you guys know got my mints in today from UO order them on Friday and got it today. Looks amazing on feet and got it for retail! This thread has helped me out so much and I'm hoping to contribute as well.

Welcome homie!

For some reason frugirls isn't letting me pay. Still says waiting to email PayPal...frustrating. It's been on this for a few days.

No problems here ;-) just placed and paid for my order earlier today. You might wanna do more research before you use them. Just saying...

Any time bro! I'm always trying to help some folks get their pairs!
Ehh that's pretty steep considering you can get those sizes on tmall for like $30-$50 less.
Welcome homie!
No problems here ;-) just placed and paid for my order earlier today. You might wanna do more research before you use them. Just saying...
lol well then i guess I just didn't search enough in tmall. The only woman cws I found were challenger red, chalks, imperial purples, hot punch, and all those new cws such as the splatter. provide a link?

Last edited:
So 44.99 GBP for the NYC? That's like $66 shipped to US. Sounds like a damn deal...am I missing something??

tired.gif

I gave him links where he could purchase his pair and have it shipped to Belgium. Never heard from him after.

PSA: for those pming about tmall/frugirls

If you have asked for me to share links for legit sellers, I'm not responding on purpose. I took the time to search and legit check each legit seller that I know. I also researched how to efficiently use frugirls without having any problems. There have been many posts on here about what to do. Hell, one guy pretty much wrote up a how to. I have helped numerous people on here, and many can vouch for me. I am all for HELPING, but I will not do the work for you. I've offered to do a gb a few times and I just placed my 3rd order. I do this to help those that don't know what to do, and would like me to help them. That's different then pming me "I'm looking for sirens. Links to sellers?". I'm not responding to that ****. Sooooo if you guys have questions, I'm happy to help, but no handouts will be given. End rant.

Back
Top Bottom