ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone ever purchase from 23sneakermonster23  on ebay or can comment if his stuff looks legit particularly his mint FB's. Thanks in advance!

you could possible wear them without the insoles and without socks?? ( I wouldn't advise it unless you find some for a steal I guess) You might just be happy with a pair of beaches/birches/V2s or wait for a pair in your size, .5 up or down. 
Yeah you could do that but I feel like half the comfort is with those insoles and socks. Full size down might not work anyways and its possible you'll rip the mesh!

you could possible wear them without the insoles and without socks?? ( I wouldn't advise it unless you find some for a steal I guess) You might just be happy with a pair of beaches/birches/V2s or wait for a pair in your size, .5 up or down. 

Thanks psypha. And stussykyd, sounds sketch bro! A guy in my area selling for $135, probably not get it though, too small. And already copped the beaches/V2's 
wink.gif

Thanks psypha. And stussykyd, sounds sketch bro! A guy in my area selling for $135, probably not get it though, too small. And already copped the beaches/V2's 
wink.gif
I don't think its a good idea to buy or even consider buying Roshes at that price that aren't your size. Hopefully you find a pair in a 9, 9.5 or 10. which ever fits you best. GL

Yeah, I don't think I'll get them, thanks for your reply.
No problem! You'll be stunting still with your V2s!
I don't think its a good idea to buy or even consider buying Roshes at that price that aren't your size. Hopefully you find a pair in a 9, 9.5 or 10. which ever fits you best. GL
Yep. True size or nothing! Unless its the alternate materials then .5 up is a must.

No problem! You'll be stunting still with your V2s!

Yep. True size or nothing! Unless its the alternate materials then .5 up is a must.
Haha fasho!
Yeah, I agree with you. I don't why I was eager about them, I guess I was just excited that they were OG's lol.

just have to be patient bro. you'll find a pair in your size eventually. the hunt is what makes it fun!

Sirens in a 12, white elephant! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I would flip out. Seriously!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom