ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Foreal! got my first Mango for 110 for a size 9. Didnt like that size and a homie really wanted them so I hooked him up for 95. Then I got another that fit me better for 95! 150+ is way too much for any roshe except maybe calypso=/
You are not digging deep enough. I constantly see OG mangos go for $140 shipped ranging from size 8-9.5. I even passed on OG mangos for $100 shipped. 
Again...cool story, but why should anyone care about you passing on mango's? I'm just trying to help out those that don't mind shelling out that extra...$13. Thanks for the input though. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Again...cool story, but why should anyone care about you passing on mango's? I'm just trying to help out those that don't mind shelling out that extra...$13. Thanks for the input though. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
how is that helping someone when you can get it cheaper. are you ******ed? you are not helping anyone when you heads up people to pay more than what is the available going price NOW. Sounds like you're the seller though
grin.gif

Last edited:
HEADS UP TO PEOPLE IN THE BAY AREA! Shoe palace has sprites in womans section in serramonte if you want it for your woman or something! biggest size 9 in womens!

:rofl: how is that helping someone when you can get it cheaper. are you ******ed? you are not helping anyone when you heads up people to pay more than what is the available going price NOW. Sounds like you're the seller though >D

You're right...I'm sorry I provided this thread with actual information. I'm sure they'd rather hear one of your lame *** stories.

Not for nothing, but if you don't have anything useful to contribute (and no, stories about passing on kicks/unfounded "going prices" do not count as useful), then why bother?

You're right...I'm sorry I provided this thread with actual information. I'm sure they'd rather hear one of your lame *** stories.

Not for nothing, but if you don't have anything useful to contribute (and no, stories about passing on kicks/unfounded "going prices" do not count as useful), then why bother?
 because EVERY single post you made since you joined NT were ALL USEFUL information. Like maybe the picture you posted of jeans you tried on at the mall was the most useful information this thread has seen. Actually, me (or anyone) letting people know about the going price of a shoe is actually very useful information so nobody ends up overpaying.

And maybe if you weren't so caught up in trying to boost up possibly YOUR ebay listings of overpriced mangos, you might have seen in the SAME post where i said mangos go for $140 that for anyone looking for iguanas for retail to PM me for the store-only Urban Outfitters to order them from.

Last edited:
well ill be damned i just got another winners circle's reward in the mail. pretty odd since I only purchased 3 pairs from finish line the rest were returns...oh well im not complaining. I am assuming the wc rewards are not stackable?

^^ you can stack them, I've tried at FNL stores. They usually only let you do 2 maximum. Online though, i heard you have to put one in the coupon section and one in the winners circle rewards section

Last edited:
^^ you can stack them, I've tried at FNL stores. They usually only let you do 2 maximum. Online though, i heard you have to put one in the coupon section and one in the winners circle rewards section
appreciate the info ill try it out...i kept seeing the split packs pop up on fnl this past week not in my size ill be patient

spoke w/o checking. once again. sorry man, but looks like there are other places for you ^^ 
Yeah, Blends has it for 8.5, just checked. http://blendsus.com/collections/nike/products/nike-rosherun-squadron-blue-basic

Shoe Palace: as well, http://www.shoepalace.com/roshe-run-men-s-squadron-blue-fiberglass-sport-turquoise-30372.html?

Champs: in store I know for sure, online doesn't have it.

Finish Line: online doesn't have 8.5

UO: Doesn't have 8.5 online, but 8 or 9.

Back
Top Bottom