ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

how do you guys feel about the safri pack coming out soon? debating whether the challenge red or the crystal mint...

I asked earlier in the thread but I'm not too sure that I got a straight/serious answer :lol:

But may I have a price check on DS Calypsos in a size 12 please?

-Drew

I asked earlier in the thread but I'm not too sure that I got a straight/serious answer :lol:

But may I have a price check on DS Calypsos in a size 12 please?

-Drew
200-300. Its not worthid lol but depends on how much you wanna pay

Crazy I cant even imagine going out and not seeing someone with roshes on. Those of you who live in socal especially in the disneyland area know, Cali is freakin swamped with roshes everywhere. Which I actually like=P but its just crazy hearing peoples stories on how they literally almost see none.
I'm going to be heading to Disneyland today. I'll try to keep count of how many people are wearing roshes so you guys get a better picture of how Socal is like lol 

not sport reds, the black and white and red and white are both the girls roshes.

They are indeed Women's Roshes (got the black from NR back then too)

Thanks for the feedback on the customs. The blk/tiger is def my fav.

Quick PS of the upcoming team reds, I've never really painted shoes before but may have to try one of these CWs out.

I've always heard Angelus paint is best for custom work, any other tips would be appreciated though..

These look a lot better with USC gear or just as a casual wear. Very nice photoshop.
And credit to Sean for the pics. :smokin

Last edited:
Full collection. Not copping anymore till the Leopard FBs drop. Urban refunded me $17.50 today along with a future 10% discount with free shipping and apologized for the box / Black roshes being unlaced. Picked up the 3 iDs I ordered way back in April too.
your iD's put the mints to shame LOL very nice 

not sport reds, the black and white and red and white are both the girls roshes.

Nice eye. My mistake. I didn't even notice the laces.

These look a lot better with USC gear or just as a casual wear. Very nice photoshop.

:nthat:
That'd be my plan once I get a hold of the Team Reds.

Repped man thanks for the help. Size 12 is harder to come by? :nerd:

-Drew

Ok... maybe not that rare. :lol:

Nice eye. My mistake. I didn't even notice the laces.

:nthat:
That'd be my plan once I get a hold of the Team Reds.

Repped man thanks for the help. Size 12 is harder to come by? :nerd:

-Drew

Ok... maybe not that rare. :lol:

LMAO. You had me there, man. Can't lie about that. :lol:

-Drew

Does anybody get static problems when wearing their roshes? Has the problem been solved yet or no? Sorry if this was asked earlier..

i think i may be the only one that doesnt have that problem?

So frugirls decided to send my stadiums, cybers, and speeds the wrong address. I checked everything and my order was correct, address and all. I went through the awful USPS automated service before they told me I had to contact the sender. Needless to say, I'm extremely frustrated I spent over 300$ total with shipping and they were sent to the wrong address when it is correct on the website. Thanks frugirls. If you're in edwardsville, IL and you got 3 free pairs of roshes, enjoy them.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just extremely pissed right now. Contacting frugirls is no easy task either because of the time difference.

thats really unfortunate. im actually waiting for my 5th order from them to be delivered in a few minutes actually haha. hopefully you get a full refund INCLUDING the service fee. they're pretty stingy with that. is it possible that maybe usps messed up? i had shipped 2 packages to one guy and first one arrived, but the second is still bouncing from place to place for some odd reason. AND my package arrived as i was typing this haha.

You got a 65 in English class didn't you?

i read his post twice and still didnt understand what he was trying to say haha

In Toronto for a week. Saw the team red and blue hero Roshe's in person and they look so much better than in pictures.

bring me back the heros *cough cough

This is something I'd also consider if I were to pick up the Team Reds.

I just love the way the shoe flows with a color matched (or similar colored) swoosh. Kinda like the Black Sails, even though it's Anthracite... it almost looks black.

This is something I'd also consider if I were to pick up the Team Reds.

I just love the way the shoe flows with a color matched (or similar colored) swoosh. Kinda like the Black Sails, even though it's Anthracite... it almost looks black.

Agreed looks good man

Picked up the Hyper Blue DFWs yesterday. This will be my last pickup... for now 
wink.gif
 They feel great, lighter than OG mesh IMO, not too much, but there's a slight difference. The insole throws me off a little, its different, like a mesh insole, but overall these are awesome, super comfy and different than a normal Roshe.

Last edited:
Picked up the Hyper Blue DFWs yesterday. This will be my last pickup... for now 
wink.gif

They feel great, lighter than OG mesh IMO, not too much, but there's a slight difference. The insole throws me off a little, its different, like a mesh insole, but overall these are awesome, super comfy and different than a normal Roshe.

damn those are clean. Mine are coming today, and then waiting for some knicks from njavier03 :pimp:

Hey y'all, first time poster on NT..

Was just browsing and saw the word STATIC! So, it's a thing then? Because whenever I wore my Roshes at my old job, I got a shock of nearly everything I touched! Door handle, kettle, computer, other humans! It's crazy. Haven't noticed it anywhere else though, so I didn't think it was the shoes, even though a girl I used to work with says it must have been my shoes.

Anyway, I guess I'll share a photo of mine..

Shot of my Thunders from my instagram - @aboyandhisdog_

Anyway, peace 
glasses.gif

damn those are clean. Mine are coming today, and then waiting for some knicks from njavier03
pimp.gif
Not only they are clean, but they actually shine in a way in light, like the toe of it. Thinking of putting 3M over the swoosh too, I feel like it would enhance it 
wink.gif

Once I got the stadium greens in hand, I actually liked them less than I thought. Hopefully they'll grow on me.

Back
Top Bottom