ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

10 +1's by TRo members.

I'd apply but i'm selling some of my collection. teehee.

Well as it says on the Team Roshe thread it says as long as you get 10 1+ for tr member you get a spot on the roster you just half to follow rewuorments

I'm not sure if I should pick up some Total Crimson's or not.. They're on Eastbay and I have a pair in my cart, but I don't know if I should wait until NDC gets them so I can use my discount.

Does NDC eventually get every colorway?

I'm not sure if I should pick up some Total Crimson's or not.. They're on Eastbay and I have a pair in my cart, but I don't know if I should wait until NDC gets them so I can use my discount.

if you want them buy them! Its already a good price for a shoe dont think its gonna get less than 70 + tax

Not even a fan of orange. But these are definitely one of my favorite pairs. Breaks necks with its brightness too. Cop you won't regret it=P If youre gonna cop them eventually. why wait?

Not even a fan of orange. But these are definitely one of my favorite pairs. Breaks necks with its brightness too. Cop you won't regret it=P If youre gonna cop them eventually. why wait?

I want a pair sadly I can't find them and del-Ro your 100% right

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been asked already, but how do the fly wires feel compared to the regular ones?Thanks in advance.

I took a chance on those TCs, and I'm so glad I did.  Threw some 3M on the swooshes, and they've become one of my favorites.

This week in roshe news

EDIT: My bad, I didn't realize GTFan712 posts the vids himself haha

Last edited:
This Week In Roshe News: May 26 - June 1, 2013

if you want them buy them! Its already a good price for a shoe dont think its gonna get less than 70 + tax

The only reason I want to wait is that I'm a Swoosh member, so I'd pay $42+ as opposed to $70+ lol

The only reason I want to wait is that I'm a Swoosh member, so I'd pay $42+ as opposed to $70+ lol
Oh....Now theres a pickle...LOL hard choice. But from what I know NDC does not get every pair. I dont think they got the knicks for example. I would say just cop. I dont feel like they are getting them=/ Just my gut. But I mean if youre a swoosh member you could probably find out deeper info on NIke than I can.

Applying for a spot on TRo

Jeff Richard Salvador

Hayward,Ca

Size 11

It all happened last year, I initially first saw them at Nicekicks while I was browsing for some new release Jordan then something caught my eye which is the Roshe Run Stadium then I did a little bit of research online where I could find them but no luck getting them thinking I was a little bit late in the game which sucks because I really like the colorway of the shoe and how simple it is. My gf and I decided to go to the mall to search where I could find them but no luck either but there's some colorway that is available and decided to pick my first Roshe which is the Cybers, I told my gf that its really comfortable and simple the shoe is, then I'm instantly sold after that, I know I'm on a mission finding more pairs. My hunt continues after that I decided to go back to the mall and was so excited to get another pair but unfortunately they don't  have it anymore which I regret not getting them the first time I saw them. Throughout the year I did a little research for some other colorway then I saw the OG Mango which I really love to have but once again I was late on getting the, Later on I found some different colorway at ebay but don't wanna pay over retail thinking I could get better price and they gonna pop out again but I was wrong. Early this year while I was searching for some OG Mango, I found this site NikeTalk and decided to take a look to find some helpful info I could get. After that I eventually join them which is one of the helpful forum I've been. I also learned that I don't need to lurked around just to get some information, I can also do it myself and try to help fellow broshe get what they need. Later on I got my 2nd pair of Roshe which is the Atomic Woven and I knew my journey just started, throughout the year I have obtain most of my roshes with the help of my fellow broshes. I may have a few Jordans but Roshes is the only thing that got me into collecting shoes. I like to thank this community if it weren't for you guys I wouldn't be have what I have right now and to TRo who helped us gather around to make a one happy Broshe family. Would also like to thank Stussykyd, ****ies, Dzankle, Leopard, Villarino, SpecialFX, DustyBruh, and to my fellow Broshes who look after me. Thank you for taking your time reading my application and I'll do my best as I can to contribute more to this community.

Heads up to people who use Angelus. 

Mesh was dirty so I threw 'em in the wash.

Use like 4-5 coats of Waterproofer, I used like 2-3 coats that's why most of the paint is still on the swoosh.

time to remove paint and repaint

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom