ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

blue/orange under retail HURRY
Nike Roshe Run Dark Royal/Team Orange

The sought after and somewhat hard to find royal/orange colorway of the Roshe Run can be picked up in great sizes for UNDER retail with FREE US shipping! We spotted these for purchase at Urban Outfitters and to be honest, we have not seen these available online hardly at any shops. Featuring a color scheme that is sure to appeal to any Knicks fan, definitely jump on this awesome overall bargain because we imagine sizes might go quick! And when popular Roshe Run colorways are gone, they are for sure hard to find again for retail pricing.
Coupon Code: NEWSKOOL (Take 10% off your order)
International shipping is added cost
$7
BUY IT NOW
Sale Price: $67.50
Available Internationally? Yes
Price Includes Shipping
http://kicksdeals.com/2012/08/21/nike-roshe-run-dark-royalteam-orange/

just jumped on this deal from the same post haha

The sought after and somewhat hard to find royal/orange colorway of the Roshe Run can be picked up in great sizes for UNDER retail with FREE US shipping! We spotted these for purchase at Urban Outfitters and to be honest, we have not seen these available online hardly at any shops. Featuring a color scheme that is sure to appeal to any Knicks fan, definitely jump on this awesome overall bargain because we imagine sizes might go quick! And when popular Roshe Run colorways are gone, they are for sure hard to find again for retail pricing.
$7
BUY IT NOW
Price Includes Shipping
These are going to be gone...quick! Better hop on them!

Sizes disappearing! Got my pair!

Purchased my pair of knick roshe as soon as I got the tweet from kicksdeals too.

Last edited:
Size 12 done already...wow.  Kicksdeals is a gift and a curse.  First the Stadium Greens and now these.  Never thought copping Roshe's would be harder than copping J's.
laugh.gif

$7
BUY IT NOW
Price Includes Shipping

Thanks Bro! Appreciate it :pimp:

$7
BUY IT NOW
Price Includes Shipping
Thank you! Only a few sizes left!

always willing to help out my fellow broshes..... hopefully all who missed out on sneakerhead caugth this

$7
BUY IT NOW
Price Includes Shipping
Thank you! Only a few sizes left!

damn missed the boat on the Knicks. congrats to all those that were able to cop

props to coldcity for posting info. my search continues for the knicks

quick wrap on those. I am concerned when/if those white/caro blue joints drop its gonna be a wild goose chase as well. Was able to grab two of these. One for my boy B and one to save for next summer. Cybers are in constant rotation and siren reds next. Somehow gotta find time to get flyknits in the rotation as well but Roshes are hard to keep off feet.

anybody else but me HATE the "New Nike Styles at Zappos.com!" email from zappos... i always think the go's dropped :lol: :rofl:

BigPoint - Here are my custom reds using the black/palest purple as a base. The red I used is called 'Fire Red' and is actually brighter than in the picture, kinda similar to infrared. It's pinkish in some light and orange-red in others.

Here's the rest of my custom lineup, all using the palest purple as a base except for the prisms (used the black/white/volt for that). If you couldn't already tell I'm a sucker for black based shoes. I'm thinkin about a lace swap for my cements and cool blues. I'll post more pics when the laces come in.

Got the Cool Blues on today for work :smile:

all of the swooshes were painted with angelus paint?

all of the swooshes were painted with angelus paint?
Nah I used Montana Gold Spray Paint on the Fire Reds, Cements & Blacks & a specialty metallic paint for the Cool Blues. Prisms was a specialty film that I found. Anyone know how to post gifs on this thing? I aint got pics of the prisms with me but I did have a video I took a lil while back. Turned that into a gif but it aint loadin. Help?

Back
Top Bottom