ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just copped these for 50.

I called around 50 factory stores while being bored since I'm on summer break and found them in my size.
(305) 248-7991 this number has the Black Wovens in sizes 12-13 for 50.
(510) 483-3650 this number has the teal Wovens in sizes 12-13 for 50.

Last edited:

Hot Punch Roshes! One of my favorite OG WMNS color ways, you already know I had to cop for myself haha!

It's not to resell. My friend wants a pair. I'm helping him out.
i think he meant don't buy for resell prices because they are due to re-release in the summer. tell your friend to wait it out for a few months and he can cop for retail.

Last edited:
i think he meant don't buy for resell prices because they are due to re-release in the summer. tell your friend to wait it out for a few months and he can cop for retail.

Yes that's exactly what I was saying thank you and hopefully I answered your question ask more if needed I'm always here to respond

Alright thanks. I'll let my friend know.

Last edited:
If you are looking for trails most major stores online have one or two colors on sale, otherwise check ebay. I bought a new pair with the green sole for $54 shipped yesterday from a reputable seller :smokin

Also repped the gentleman who posted the squadrons at urban outfitters this morning, got my 10.5 thanks

check out lady footlockers and ask them to do a stock check in other stores, did that for my sister and mom, 3 bucks to ship both pairs to my house
Lol was gonna do that but didn't know they took out the lady footlocker at the mall nearby. Gonna try tomorrow maybe

i havent checked the thread in 3 days and there are 754 unread posts :stoneface: did i miss anything important? i dont really feel like going through people's posts about "what should i wear tomorrow" or reposted pics...

i havent checked the thread in 3 days and there are 754 unread posts
indifferent.gif
did i miss anything important? i dont really feel like going through people's posts about "what should i wear tomorrow" or reposted pics...
nothing important.

This. It's one day out of many in your life to put on some dress shoes and look nice. I smhed at dude's at my school that went to prom in sneakers.

Grow up.
Haha this is funny because it's like you automatically assumed that I'm immature and stupid for wearing Roshe's with my suit. You don't know me, and I've had a job that requires me to dress up, and at my school they enforce formal attire for important events at school such as presentations and such. I'm used to dressing up, and enjoy dressing formally. But for prom, I went stag, so I figured, why not and just have fun with it when I don't have a date? So handpicked out my outfit and details, and slipped some Roshe's on since they're comfy and easier to get around to do photography than in some black cap toe oxfords. Also, I knew my friend and I were going to bboy and dance all night, and I wasn't going to scuff my oxfords. Oh and it's ironic since you know that I went to prom, meaning I am in high school, but you still say to "grow up". I mean you really aren't fully grown yet even though you're in high school, from studies that suggest. You are legally considered an adult at 18, but your are still maturing even up to 25. Also, no one should ever be told to grow up, therefore your adulthood will then regret it since you "grew up" too early, that's especially a big problem in my and future generations because of media and influences. At least I'm trying to have fun with the last of my childhood before it really is time to "grow up". Not trying to be disrespectful, but your erroneous statement itself came off as quite rude.

Oh and I apologize to everyone on this thread for the slight negativity!

Last edited:
You got me browsing online for cubic storages now 
nerd.gif
I think you can get those from Ikea (across the bridge).

few years from now you going to laugh at yourself for buying that Nixon gold watch. Do yourself a favor.. take that money and spend on the real one.

Last edited:
Haha this is funny because it's like you automatically assumed that I'm immature and stupid for wearing Roshe's with my suit. You don't know me, and I've had a job that requires me to dress up, and at my school they enforce formal attire for important events at school such as presentations and such. I'm used to dressing up, and enjoy dressing formally. But for prom, I went stag, so I figured, why not and just have fun with it when I don't have a date? So handpicked out my outfit and details, and slipped some Roshe's on since they're comfy and easier to get around to do photography than in some black cap toe oxfords. Also, I knew my friend and I were going to bboy and dance all night, and I wasn't going to scuff my oxfords. Oh and it's ironic since you know that I went to prom, meaning I am in high school, but you still say to "grow up". I mean you really aren't fully grown yet even though you're in high school, from studies that suggest. You are legally considered an adult at 18, but your are still maturing even up to 25. Also, no one should ever be told to grow up, therefore your adulthood will then regret it since you "grew up" too early, that's especially a big problem in my and future generations because of media and influences. At least I'm trying to have fun with the last of my childhood before it really is time to "grow up". Not trying to be disrespectful, but your erroneous statement itself came off as quite rude.

Oh and I apologize to everyone on this thread for the slight negativity!

+1 haha def. grown for an 18 year old

Wasn't going to buy the sails since they're restocking but $50 was too good to pass up. And some cybers for $60 not too shabby either

Wasn't going to buy the sails since they're restocking but $50 was too good to pass up. And some cybers for $60 not too shabby either

You got 2 really good shoes for a good price I wish I could find a deal on that for some calypsos lol but nice pick ups post some on feet pics I have them just like to see how they look on others

Dudes, I get static discharges with my roshes everywhere, on doors, computers, etc. I work with a lot of electric equipment and am finding it unbearable to wear roshes although I love them. What's the solution, no socks?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom