ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

any East Coasters have any info on where to find any pairs of these.  we dont get any here in pittsburgh, to my knowledge anyways (only DFW)...anybody know anywhere around here?  or anyone looking to help out - thanks in advance.

Just say no. But really, what's so special about the size? roshes anyway? I'm not even considering buying.

Personally can't justify the price for the size? exclusives. Good luck to anyone trying to get them though.

80 pounds = 125 dollars.

is it worth it to get it?
mean.gif
I honestly think a good amount of people that buying them are going to resell them for BIG profit. Someone already said there was an eBay post for them going at two and a half bones. Smdh... 

Roshes retailing at $125 is just pushing it.

Gf got me these, definitely a head turner...soles pop rediculously.

As a dude, don't think I could ever pull off wearing those. They look way too fem, and I think I'd be turning heads for the wrong reasons... But whatever floats your boat

As a dude, don't think I could ever pull off wearing those. They look way too fem, and I think I'd be turning heads for the wrong reasons... But whatever floats your boat
It's cool man I respect your opinion, but as a man with a woman I can tell your if you girl gets you something, you rock it no questions asked. Besides real men can pull off pink.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't think I'll get those safari if the price is $125. I rather ID a pair or even buy 3 with that. I shall pass.

Seeing as I went through all the trouble last time to get a watermark, I'll pass this time. Just posting todays Roshe's for work.

there's also a calypso size 14 on eBay too if u looking.

Yeah, that guy has had it at $300 forever now; I got then last year even they dropped. The other three never hit Swoosh/NDC and I was too cheap to pay retail. Even a few months ago a guy on here had Stadiums and I tried to haggle over $5 so he just ignored me completely. Good looking out though

Last edited:
Never paid over 100 for a pair of roshe don't know if I wana break that streak lol thinking about passing on the urban safaris...

Back
Top Bottom