ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

This thread moves way to fast for me to keep up, lol. Was able to pick up sport red and black sails off the re-stock. Thanks for those posting about it. What I'm really hoping for is a white based Roshe to release. Where's the love for white kicks?

Whoooo... So many new releases coming out. Reminds me of the mint fb fiasco lol.. I hope people help each other out here like last time. Crazy to think that I've been here since the 400s and now like 3 months later its nearly quadruple that

Last edited:
who needs the size pair, mine IDs are pretty similar

Last edited:
I think I managed to get the Mowabbs last night - but PayPal hasn't taken money from my account yet.  Then about an hour ago I got another email from Size? that was only their disclaimer, and nothing else.  I did get order confirmations last night, though.

I very much like the colorway, but if this falls through, I'm not chasing them.
your probably good. It must be some kind of mistake but that email that is just the disclaimer, is actually like a shipping confirmation. It happened with the AM Lites last week and i got it today as well. When i got the email, I logged into Size? to view my account and my order now says "dispatched," same thing happened last week. Can't garuntee anything, but just log into your account and check your order status

I think I managed to get the Mowabbs last night - but PayPal hasn't taken money from my account yet.  Then about an hour ago I got another email from Size? that was only their disclaimer, and nothing else.  I did get order confirmations last night, though.

I very much like the colorway, but if this falls through, I'm not chasing them.
I'm in the same boat. I was pretty quick with them on release, but still no money taken from my bank. Kinda worried.

Because I'm operating on almost no sleep from back to back 1am nights (thanks, Bruins and Size?), and I'm old, I didn't even think to check my order status on Size?.  They say "despatched", which I hope means "dispatched", and then that means "shipped".  Silly Brits.

EDIT - or, I can read above to ebee wah's post, which says the same thing.  Man, time for bed.

Last edited:
These are so much better in person. I hated them in pics but in person they're dope.

I HATE the neon lining on the blue pair, doesn't go at all.. I think this pair flows better and the pop is summertime ready .

Wasn't really planning on the Leopard FB's but I'm kicking myself for missing the Mowabb joints last night.

Might have to check for those tomorrow. Anybody seen them at any Foot Actions yet? Besides outlets and a couple decent malls, my area is pretty terrible for sneaker stores/boutiques.

Last edited:
Wow i dont know about you guys but im spotting roshes everywhere i go. Especially the gammas and squads. I know about 10 people who rock uhm and majority arent sneakerheads. But you guys are probably older than me cause in my highschool youll see gammas everywhere and all the fobs with sport reds or total crimsons

These are so much better in person. I hated them in pics but in person they're dope.

I HATE the neon lining on the blue pair, doesn't go at all.. I think this pair flows better and the pop is summertime ready .
Would really love the fb leopards if it was the leopard part for the whole shoes. Cant wait for the orange pair to drop.

Back
Top Bottom