ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

[COLOR=#red]Well if you've been in the thread since the start you know that I used to drop what I knew very often but now I have to play it closer to the vest. I really wish I could be more transparent about certain things but unfortunately I can't anymore (def. no pictures). I will put my neck out though, especially because it's news that I feel will save many of you some funds. Three of the OG 7 will be restocked this year, 2 of which are the priciest to get your hands on. Please don't PM me for more details (it should be quite obvious to put 2+2 together) and you'll have time to get your $ ready. Ho, ho, ho :wink: [/COLOR]

That's GREAT NEWS! Personally, I could care less about the Calypsos and Mangos (?), but I'm glad people who've been fiending for either cw can get them at retail.

BTW, I sound like a broken record, but I truly appreciate the all info you've been dropping throughout the year! With that said any hints regarding new iD options *wink wink

Last edited:
Jdizz- nice pick ups! you should do a comparison between the atomic red with sirens and how does the mesh feel on those mids?
You know I would have but I sold my 2x sirens to other people who wanted them since they missed out last year. But d e beatup's news may bring them back to me anyway 
happy.gif

Well if you've been in the thread since the start you know that I used to drop what I knew very often but now I have to play it closer to the vest. I really wish I could be more transparent about certain things but unfortunately I can't anymore (def. no pictures). I will put my neck out though, especially because it's news that I feel will save many of you some funds. Three of the OG 7 will be restocked this year, 2 of which are the priciest to get your hands on. Please don't PM me for more details (it should be quite obvious to put 2+2 together) and you'll have time to get your $ ready. Ho, ho, ho
wink.gif
I stated that 4+ pages before......

Thanks. Do they stay on well just for casual walks? 
Yes they do stay on during multiple wears. One thing I suggest is to add a finish on them to finalize your work. 
Current collection with some of my brother's pairs. Not pictured are my mints. Shout out to Toni again for helping me out!
Thank for the s/o once again! Nice collection! Those Blue Heroes stand out a lot!
count me in on that 31+ group
count me in too. 
As do I. 

**So, Loch Ness, Big Foot and Unicorns do exist!?**  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
That's GREAT NEWS! Personally, I could care less about the Calypsos and Mangos (?), but I'm glad people who've been fiending for either cw can get them at retail.

BTW, I sound like a broken record, but I truly appreciate the all info you've been dropping throughout the year! With that said any hints regarding new iD options *wink wink
I've been waiting for calypsos since post #7 of this thread. :lol: Hope they really do restock.

Last edited:

Both pairs are SUPER dope in person. Honestly the mowabbs are now in my top 3 roshes now that I see how good they are in person. Super fast shipping to less than 36 hours from acceptance at post office in England to my front door.

Both pairs are SUPER dope in person. Honestly the mowabbs are now in my top 3 roshes now that I see how good they are in person. Super fast shipping to less than 36 hours from acceptance at post office in England to my front door.

Is there a red underlay in the upper like in the pics from the last page or is it just black on the black pair?

Mowabbs look really nice! 8)

Sorry I've been MIA fellas, been working a lot and doing fam business but I've skimmed through pages a lot of nice stuff coming out

Is there a red underlay in the upper like in the pics from the last page or is it just black on the black pair?
Not from what I can see, ill take some pics with flash in a minute. BTW this wasn't shown in the size? pics but the insoles of both pairs match their linings. Black has a hot pink insole, and tan has a blue.

Can somebody tell me if these are really as comfortable as they look? Heard its like walking with a cloud

It's like walking with natural tlts on the bottom of your feet. Only because tlts are better than clouds

Last edited:
i will be fine if they just restock stadiums and sirens! calypsos would cause madness i tell you! maaadnes!! haha

thanks again de beatup for the valuable info!

Time to wear my calypsos before they rerelease hahah

Or in resellers' words, time to sell calypsos before they restock!

anybody know where in socal i can get the team red/blue hero? want to get em for my moms birthday coming up in the next few weeks

LOL. this is what it's coming to? Camping out for GR shoes?
well with the calypsos... who knows what madness will that bring in the world. But.I do imagine that once everyone's moms and their mom's mom got their pairs these wil be sitting as well. Calypsos sitting... oh what a world that would be.

Back
Top Bottom