ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Size 11 barely ever sells out, but of course I'm taking my sweet time trying to get reds and blues and the reds in 11 sell out while I'm checking out. Not tripping i know they'll be everywhere, just don't really ever buy multiples and was looking forward to getting a big box on my doorstep, haha. Guaranteed they'll be more sizes posted tomorrow just don't get why finishline doesn't update their inventory service and post all sizes at once, only problem I've ever had with them.
yep same happened to me with the reds as well kept having a hard time using my second wc after checking out successfully with my first wc on the gamma greens. oh well its not that serious i have 10 pairs to hold me over lmao. 

anyone receive their size? order yet? i checked the tracking number and it says that the sneakers have been in new york customs awaiting clearance since the 16th. i figure i'm not the only one, hopefully

yep same happened to me with the reds as well kept having a hard time using my second wc after checking out successfully with my first wc on the gamma greens. oh well its not that serious i have 10 pairs to hold me over lmao. 

Ha that's a decent consolation. My only problem is no one around me carries roshes so it's either online or bust every time, and with finishlines WC it's just makes sense to go through them. I've been pretty lucky that every roshe I've ever liked have release months apart until the reds and blues dropped together, both being must haves for me.

Just when I was looking at one website to see they got the Team Reds(for $99 though smh), so I jumped in this thread to see the FNL link. Went to add 8.5 and it's gone from checkout. Oh well I'll wait for the restock. I used my $20 WC reward yesterday on a purchase for my grandma so I'll wait for the next rewards and hopefully they will still have them. Hopefully JImmyJazz will get them too.

Ha that's a decent consolation. My only problem is no one around me carries roshes so it's either online or bust every time, and with finishlines WC it's just makes sense to go through them. I've been pretty lucky that every roshe I've ever liked have release months apart until the reds and blues dropped together, both being must haves for me.
i feel you. only reason why i was going to get the reds because I had another wc laying around. The blues I thought about getting but going to past since I have the squads which imo are pretty similar. 

i feel you. only reason why i was going to get the reds because I had another wc laying around. The blues I thought about getting but going to past since I have the squads which imo are pretty similar. 

Yup, WC is awesome, can't argue with getting any shoe for 50 bucks. And totally feel you on similar colors, just so happens I've been waiting for a blue or red. Although I like the maroon a little better, I would have been just fine with the sport reds instead.

Yikes! Just when i thought i can wait for the blue leopard fb release & then i can stop for a while, kicks crew has to release the womens mercury grey as a pre order for next month! Decisions....decisions......

Yikes! Just when i thought i can wait for the blue leopard fb release & then i can stop for a while, kicks crew has to release the womens mercury grey as a pre order for next month! Decisions....decisions......
are they legit? The grey on those look nice.

Thanks oneness order it Tuesday and came in today [emoji]128515[/emoji]

i tried entering my wc number and coupon number a couple times it didnt work =/
is there a way to use 2 wc rewards?
Go in store. Every time I went and asked if I can stack WCs they said yes. The only reason it didnt work before was because the 20 dollars off purchases 100 or more and the 10 dollars off 60 or more cards excluded roshes specifically. That may have changed by now so your best bet is to go in stores and try it again:smile:

Other than the team reds and camos being men's the rest are GS sizes...damn nike way too many roshes....

Last edited:
Jus came home to my urban safaris n I'm love wit them. Immediate un-ds.
Got mine today too! Was in bed and heard the bell ring. Ran downstairs and was surprised they came in so fast. I was feeling the black pair a lot more online, but in person the white/sand/whatever you want to call it color is just perfect. Busting one of them out this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom