ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

roshe's for leg day? dam bro, the fact that it has such a high heel and no ankle support with a very tractioned insole (like u mentioned) screamed no for leg day to me

like honestly, people who try to run or ball in these are ball-z

but I do love wearing them on a chest or anything upper body workout day 
wink.gif

The high heel is perfect for me. I have a hard time putting weight on heels on squats and stuff. I walk and run on my tippy toes. I won't be doing stairs or any sort of cardio in these so I have no need for ankle support. I need basketball shoes for any type of upper body. I don't really know why, but I just do lol. I have many pairs of Hyperdunks for that.

hello everyone!

finally completed my personal collection of original roshe runs. I've been a fan since I got the sport reds last year as a gift, the rest was history
smokin.gif

recently just acquired the elusive OG mangos from my wife which was a surprise gift. they are indeed the real deal

really dont care for the other colorways, just wanted the "original 7" + the other 3 that came out last year.

just wanted to share my personal collection. I am a current team roshe member, just being lazy adding my sig
laugh.gif

Nice collection! I'm starting to think all I really "need" are the OG7s. haha

Just got my Thunder Blues today. Had to give her a little cleaning prior to taking pictures. 
I am one happy camper! After seeing pictures of these Red Tiger Camos I want a pair along with the Team Reds. 

Damn, I'm super jealous. Those are the only premium left for me to complete my set. The blue thunders are easily top 3 roshe for me :smokin

Well for anyone interested in getting pairs early, it appears the orange "full" leopard print fb's are beginning to appear on ebay.

The high heel is perfect for me. I have a hard time putting weight on heels on squats and stuff. I walk and run on my tippy toes. I won't be doing stairs or any sort of cardio in these so I have no need for ankle support. I need basketball shoes for any type of upper body. I don't really know why, but I just do lol. I have many pairs of Hyperdunks for that.
The "correct" way to do squats is to power through at your heels. But, I guess it would be ok if you aren't lifting some heavy *** Ah-nold weights.
sick.gif

Quote:
roshe's for leg day? dam bro, the fact that it has such a high heel and no ankle support with a very tractioned insole (like u mentioned) screamed no for leg day to me

like honestly, people who try to run or ball in these are ball-z

but I do love wearing them on a chest or anything upper body workout day 
wink.gif

+1 on this. These shoes are AWFUL for leg day! lol

Whoever bought from Shiekh, do the maroons get the new NSW box?

Looking like Summer colorways plus all other colorways are getting the red box treatment. Although, I do remember reading on here that someone got the old box. Some of ya'll tripping...these new boxes are :smokin

Typically how long after online release will these summer cws release at stores? I'm ready to pull the trigger on the gamma greens, but I feel like I have to see them in person first. 

Looking like Summer colorways plus all other colorways are getting the red box treatment. Although, I do remember reading on here that someone got the old box. Some of ya'll tripping...these new boxes are :smokin

agree! new boxes >>>

My Gamma green roshes came in the old box. i was actually bummed by the box? lmao #shoeproblems

Back
Top Bottom