ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Safari Pack aint even that pretty. Overkill of the same color imo. Don't see why it's so hyped up and whatnot. 
mean.gif

those things are horrible. way too flashy and feminine, should have been a womens cw. didnt think they would sell out in minutes on NDC but they are everywhere.

those things are horrible. way too flashy and feminine, should have been a womens cw. didnt think they would sell out in minutes on NDC but they are everywhere.

a lot of garbage droppin for roshe lately, and it's getting hyped.
just give me those simple colorways with the og mesh.. 8)

Reactions: uno
a lot of garbage droppin for roshe lately, and it's getting hyped.
just give me those simple colorways with the og mesh..
glasses.gif
Yeah I know right? I got my grails so I'm done for now, unless they're dope colorways with OG mesh.

And yeah @justdome they are horrible. I don't mind the too flashy/"feminine" I mean the OG Mango are flashy(well the sole is) and "feminine" haha and it's like one of my favorite pairs.

Team reds and the all black safaris are probably it for me for the summer. They are the only 2 simple color ways IMO, everything else camos, the rest of the safari pack, and mids pass.

No point of copping every color and style of the roshe, nike will reuse the same colors over and over again. Some of y'all Gona have 50+ pairs and more than half of them will be sitting.

Last edited:
Team reds and the all black safaris are probably it for me for the summer. They are the only 2 simple color ways IMO, everything else camos, the rest of the safari pack, and mids pass.

No point of copping every color and style of the roshe, nike will reuse the same colors over and over again. Some of y'all Gona have 50+ pairs and more than half of them will be sitting.
EXACTLY... calm down ppl. Buy what you really like and see yourself wearing or you'll just regret it later. 

And don't even bother for resell value.. its not there. Go buy some Js or Brons

Anyone know where I could get some black sails in an 11? I want a neutral pair so I can wear them more often than I can with my salmon toes.

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for knicks in 9.5 they're up on ebay for $105 shipped. Seller also said you can messaged them for a better price if you pay directly through paypal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom