ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

so ive been gone for the last week and i missed out on the team reds on FNL, anyone know where i can get a size 11 for retail? i'm hoping they pop back up on FNL

Iguanas last night for dinner. Managed to sneak away from the table for a Broshe pic!

How are you guys cleaning your mid-soles?

Mr Clean magic eraser

Last edited:
so ive been gone for the last week and i missed out on the team reds on FNL, anyone know where i can get a size 11 for retail? i'm hoping they pop back up on FNL
They will. Just like every other GR release.. Patience is key.

^^^That GIF is not what I wanted to see while eating breakfast. 

Last edited:
Debating on getting the gamma greens or team reds (leaning toward gamma beacause I have the sports).

I debated as well and ended up both (I havr the sports as well) The team reds are more of a neutral color and can be worn with practically anything. Plus i used wc rewards on both shoes

Anybody know any coupon codes that can be used on the green gpx camos on FNL? Would be greatly appreciated!! Il return the favor!

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but spotted a pair of trail samples at the clearance store a few days ago. Didn't snatch since they were size 9,but I would definetly hike in these compared to the original mesh/suede material.

in more detail please....why is it terrible? aside from "not being OG mesh", details would be great

Best way to describe it would be a mix of the Asia White-Swoosh mesh Roshe material, with a bit of the NRG Premium Canvas feel. They are "hard" and don't really contour to your feet like the normal mesh ones, so they easily bunch up when you tighten them up.

They don't seem very breathable either, and overall just have a canvas/plastic-like feel to them.

Different from the Floral material for sure. These could have been a home run if done with a "softer" fabric material instead.

Of course, this is all my opinion, I'm sure a lot of people might prefer this sort of thing!

These customs by amaccustoms are clean, pluss it's og mesh...but 275 to get em done like this....not for me lol

Last edited:
If you're near Boston, the UO in the Burlington Mall had a pair of V2s in a 10, and a pair of the Navy Trails (9.5) in the clearance section for 60.

Best way to describe it would be a mix of the Asia White-Swoosh mesh Roshe material, with a bit of the NRG Premium Canvas feel. They are "hard" and don't really contour to your feet like the normal mesh ones, so they easily bunch up when you tighten them up.

They don't seem very breathable either, and overall just have a canvas/plastic-like feel to them.

Different from the Floral material for sure. These could have been a home run if done with a "softer" fabric material instead.

Of course, this is all my opinion, I'm sure a lot of people might prefer this sort of thing!
ahh gotcha, dang...i hope it isn't much of the asia white....i sold mine cause of the feel, i'm a TTS 10.5 and NRG 11 but even the asias were too tight x.x

The Camo GPX Roshes aren't exactly right like the White Swoosh pack. The mesh is the same mesh from the women's speckle. It doesn't stretch and it feels like cardboard. They don't hug your feet the way OG mesh does.

So when putting them on, any part of the mesh not hugging your feet is all loose and really makes the toes look awkward and shriveled

Not a good look.

Back
Top Bottom