ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I think that Nike is trying to approach the Vans consumers. Keep the classic silhouette but widen the range to cater to different tastes.

Regardless of how ridiculous a cw may be, there will always be people that will buy them.

And speaking of ridiculous colors. My Bright Citrus FB's came in the mail...yes, those bright orange ones with the neon green swoosh :lol:.

I'll try to post pics when I can.

Last edited:
I think that Nike is trying to approach the Vans consumers. Keep the classic silhouette but widen the range to cater to different tastes.

Regardless of how ridiculous a cw may be, there will always be people that will buy them.

And speaking of ridiculous colors. My Bright Citrus FB's came in the mail...yes, those bright orange ones with the neon green swoosh
laugh.gif

I'll try to post pics when I can.
Where did you pick up the FBs?

There some I won't rock because of material and color pattern but for most of them I enjoy Nike getting a bit creative. After running two pair of black sail INTO the ground I need something different for this summer.

Last edited:
Just came back from a trip to PR and seen these in a Kids Footlocker along with a pink pair.

iphone pic, too lazy to pull the camera out. was able to pick these up at a local shop. Mints > reds IMO. Now waiting on the reds from NDC i ordered assuming i couldnt pick these up locally.

I saw some dude the orange cheetah print with the volt swoosh on the toe at the Providence Place Mall today

did I totally miss the release or are they fake?

was totally caught offguard.

edit: sorry I forgot to put that in th OG post.

Last edited:
Good catch. Totally forgot.
I purposely didn't put these cause you pretty much can't get them anymore.

FB
Blue Leopard
Volt Leopard
Orange Leopard

Blue & Volt have seen a stateside release at small boutiques across the country. These caught me off guard, wasn't checking for them but they looked
smokin.gif
in person. Orange Leopard I believe has dropped in some boutiques but not a very large release. These should be popping up in more places soon.

size? Collab
Black
Tan

The first of it's kind. What size? did with the Roshe was great and sold out so fast reportedly only have 200 available. However, if you're in the UK these are apparently available at their retail locations in-store. Time to hit up those connects!
I OBJECT! I will get you your pair of size? collabs this week cuz=p

I have 24 pairs in my collection but the problem is 11 pairs are in Florida, I also have 9 pairs in New York right now including my ids mint safari and red safari and also black safari I was wondering if I should still apply with just 9 or I have a pic with my 11 in Florida and I can take a pic of my 9 what should I do thanks in advance!!

I have 24 pairs in my collection but the problem is 11 pairs are in Florida, I also have 9 pairs in New York right now including my ids mint safari and red safari and also black safari I was wondering if I should still apply for team roshe with just 9 or I have a pic with my 11 in Florida and I can take a pic of my 9 what should I do thanks in advance!!

I have 24 pairs in my collection but the problem is 11 pairs are in Florida, I also have 9 pairs in New York right now including my ids mint safari and red safari and also black safari I was wondering if I should still apply with just 9 or I have a pic with my 11 in Florida and I can take a pic of my 9 what should I do thanks in advance!!

how ald are you bro? there is also an age limit.

Last edited:

This made me laugh. I'm not team roshe, but it's not about how many pairs of roshes you have or how you're going to take your little pic. It's all about helping the community, not getting everything handed to you in a silver platter.

Last edited:
This may or may not be a dumb quesstion, but I just came across this shoe not to long ago and love it! The only problem is I haven't been following it as much as i should. I was wondering if there is any way of getting a size 12 in the blue Safaris still at a reasonable price?

This made me laugh. I'm not team roshe, but it's not about how many pairs of roshes you have or how you're going to take your little pic. It's all about helping the community, not getting everything handed to you in a silver platter.

No I understand but I heard they also like to see your collection and what it consist of I'm just asking if I can use of collection pic then another one and also an on feet pic. Meaning if they would mind that or not

Back
Top Bottom