ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Would anyone know how to get this off?

If it's just ink I would definitely try to use toothpaste/soap before using a Magic Eraser.

Shiekh at fox hills had the Safaris. all 4cws just sitting there FSR. if any still looking check there

Last edited:
[quote name="Stecky"
I hope everybody takes a look at this[/quote]

There's 91 of us, bro. No need to post the same thing 3x in one day.

It takes time. Some more than others.

I am applying for team roshe

I first started my love for roshes about five months ago. I had a friend name Zach who had a few pairs and he bought a couple of each, so I decided to buy his crimsons I remember the next day I wore them to the movies. My problem started right then and there I realized these are style and they are the most comfortable thing I have ever worn. So the next day I bought his cybers and it just kept going from there to stadium greens, Knicks, safaris and alot more others. I was done with all those Jordan's, nike sbs and other stuff like that so I decided to sell all of it. I decided why not buy some more roshes which then I got cybers mangos and sport reds and some others. I then came across this thread on niketalk after following team roshe on Instagram for a couple of months. As soon as I went on this page I made some stupid posts and people were annoyed, as I grew with the thread and community I began to learn how to help and not just receive. Everybody was so understanding with me and just great people I then began to talk to some great team roshe members and some other dudes about what I should post and do to help out with the community and they gave me a whole list of different things. The first guy that ever helped me was akosaka he should me around the thread and kept me updated with all the new releases I then had bigpoint, civickid, stussykyd, del-Ro and also majestic, dut192 and even a few others. A big part of my collection is from all the great updates and help you guys have gave me. Honestly without this thread I doubt I would know about many roshes. I always try to do my best and return the great favor that you all have done for me I couldn't thank any of you enough, even if your name is not posted I hope you know that I am talking about you to.

Thanks again I hope you will review this

Teamroshe application #happiness

-Stecky
I hope everybody takes a look at this
LOL bump for him bumping his own post

Would the 1 ounce angelus paint bottle be enough for two pairs of roshes where I am only painting the swoosh? And which finisher do I get? Matte? Thanks in advance everyone. I'm planning on painting the swoosh on the gamma green and stadiums black

Would the 1 ounce angelus paint bottle be enough for two pairs of roshes where I am only painting the swoosh? And which finisher do I get? Matte? Thanks in advance everyone. I'm planning on painting the swoosh on the gamma green and stadiums black
Yes 1 ounce should be enough for both of them.

Back
Top Bottom