ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Can someone tell me if sportschalet.com legit? I've never heard of them so I wanna check before I order.

They're legit. Although I've never ordered from them online, I've shopped at their B&M store here in Cali and saw all 3 colorways the last time I was there.

Last edited:
looks exactly the same as the one that dropped before.  only differences are the colored tongue pull tab and the heel tab?  or is that not total crimson?

i think it's a more of a brighter red like an atomic red, other than that and the front and back tabs, everything else is the same, they must be running out of ideas for the tonals lol

Last edited:
Wow, 500 pages about Roshes (with some drama posts in between 
laugh.gif
)

you using a softbox bro?  that light is perfectly diffused

Thanks man. The main light is with a beauty dish with a diffusion sock to soften it up a bit. I typically use 2 soft boxes on both sides of the product when using a white background but I felt the beauty dish controlled the light spill a little better since this time I was just shooting over the pool table. LOL

And wow at all of the ebate referral links thats popping up in here. Most other forums I'm on forbid any kind of referral links but then again, this is NT! 
roll.gif

so you cant use wc for them anymore??? since when ?

so you cant use wc for them anymore??? since when ?
you can still use them but  $10 coupon is excluded on them.
you can't use them online, but i've had success with using them in-store on roshes
Wow, 500 pages about Roshes (with some drama posts in between 
laugh.gif
)

Thanks man. The main light is with a beauty dish with a diffusion sock to soften it up a bit. I typically use 2 soft boxes on both sides of the product when using a white background but I felt the beauty dish controlled the light spill a little better since this time I was just shooting over the pool table. LOL

And wow at all of the ebate referral links thats popping up in here. Most other forums I'm on forbid any kind of referral links but then again, this is NT! 
roll.gif
nice man!  i used to use a DIY beauty dish on my shots, but gave up on it and gave in on a ringflash a little while back.  try and cop one if you can.  makes a world of a difference in model photography (if you do that) and i can assume it would make a difference in product photography

Nothing special about the 2nd wave of tonals. Easy pass

After seeing all those pics of the wmns mercury grey, i want them more than the leopards now!

Just got my midnight fog safaris and the comfort on them is as great as og mesh. For the materials being premium, the leather swoosh is smooth, I can't stop touching it lol and the safari print being very textured, feels like little pebbles. Overall a very nice quality roshe IMO. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:

My first pair. Really dig them. That Nike ID wait seemed like forever even though it was only a month. Just thought I would share even though I know others have done this colorway.

Ugh does anyone have a gift card for finishline that I could buy off of them?  I'm in Canada and didn't realize that finishline doesn't accept Canadian billing addresses.  I have an American address to ship to but I can't checkout right now and it's killing me.

I've been trying to cop the team reds as my first pair of nike roshes for the longest time. 

It ******g sucks that none of these online sites offer size 7. I think NDC & Zappos are the only sites on the entire web that does. Forget ever finding a size 7 in stores either. Looks like I won't be getting the Hero Blue or Team Reds. :smh:

After finally receiving the og mangos, am I the only one who thinks they're overrated?

I know someone selling OG mangos deadstock in box size 8.5. Looking to help someone out on a good deal. Text me at 305 799 9291 if you want the info

Haha, this is what I thought. Just needed confirmation. I just hope when mine come in, I have actually stripes of tiger camo where it counts and not just puddles of black and gray
wow lol asked the same thing a few days ago but no answer...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom