ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Received these "Freddy Kruegers" in the mail today thanks to @Jeff6698!

Went to my local footaction in Roosevelt Field Mall today. Had all 3 tiger camos, all 3 white swoosh cws, and all 3 mid cws.

Not sure how I feel about the tiger camos. Although the colorways are nice, the material is keeping me from pulling the trigger. Anyone have info if they comfy after wears?

If I absolutely had to size up or down .5. Which would be the best way to go, up or down. I'm an 11.5 but lately I have been sizing up due to my feet being kind of wide and Nike products getting narrower!

Checked on monday and if anyone is still looking for the safari's, mids or womens camos....

Shieks on Market St. in San Francisco had everything. Not sure on sizes but was in town and thought I would stop by and was surprised at all the selection they had. Wouldn't hurt to give em a call.

hmm i was there the other day, but the team reds were not on display. i'll check it out again after work tomorrow. Thanks for the tip.

^^Damn looks like you got every single roshe that has ever come out lol never the less dope collection and setup. Welcome to NT

Hi guys :smile: new here
Well that's a pretty big collection of roshes. Looks like you got most of them in almost every single color way. Not to knock you, but do you actually like every single roshe release or is it more of a collection thing? I don't think I have seen a collection that extensive. That's some serious roshe love, welcome to NT.

Hey guys I wanted 3 more roshes before I stop for a while I've been looking for a long time please help thanks

Women sprite roshe run size 11-11.5

Iguanas size 10

Cheetah print fbs I need help finding out when they come out thanks

Last edited:
Word, great alternative #teamsirens approved lol
How does the mesh feel on these?
To me they feel pretty good basically just a mid version of the mesh low IMO. It was a nice purchase because the store I bought them from had the incorrect price on top of a coupon I had sitting in my email:wink: can't beat 60 bucks for a mid roshe!

^^Damn looks like you got every single roshe that has ever come out lol never the less dope collection and setup. Welcome to NT
hehe almost :smile:

Well that's a pretty big collection of roshes. Looks like you got most of them in almost every single color way. Not to knock you, but do you actually like every single roshe release or is it more of a collection thing? I don't think I have seen a collection that extensive. That's some serious roshe love, welcome to NT.

I buy to wear :smile: all of them have been atleast 3 times worn some have more wear then others

^ Word that's a steal. I see why you couldn't pass up on that lol and that's perfect if they like og mesh you can't go wrong. I'm feeling the navy mids good sneaker for the spring! Appreciate it Torins!

Last edited:
^ Word that's a steal. I see why you couldn't pass up on that lol and that's perfect if they like og mesh you can't go wrong. I'm feeling the navy mids good sneaker for the spring! Appreciate it Torins!
I saw all three mids the navy's were my second (very nice if you haven't seen them), but I've already got a few blue shoes so yea.

Thanks to the UO discount poster. Finally used the rest of a gift card I had to pick up the mango v2s for 45 shipped!

I thought that HOTDAZE was over. Thanks!
No problem!
I think it will be valid until the end of the month
Yeah, Should be until 7/31
Got my first pair of Roshes using this deal. Thx. Good price.
Glad to help! You'll love them.
GOOD NEWS :
MY V2 MANGOS CAME IN

BAD NEWS :
THE SENSOR TAG IS STILL ON THEM!
mean.gif
sick.gif

Now I gotta waste time and drive to UO before I can wear them
Since you're going down there, try to get them to price match with the HOTDAZE deal.
Thanks to the UO discount poster. Finally used the rest of a gift card I had to pick up the mango v2s for 45 shipped!
Always a good feeling finishing off a gift card right?!

Back
Top Bottom