ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

IMO, the women's get it much better with Roshes. Color ways for the women's Roshes are much doper than the guys. Would it be weird to size up some and cop a women's CW?

I have a lot of women's cws. No shame in that. I'd say 80% of the people here have women's roshes; with the other 20% not having them only because they can't fit into them

IMO, the women's get it much better with Roshes. Color ways for the women's Roshes are much doper than the guys. Would it be weird to size up some and cop a women's CW?
Not at all. I'm still looking for the black speckle colorway in a womens 9.5/mens 8 myself.

I already have 2 pairs so go ahead

Not at all. I'm still looking for the black speckle colorway in a womens 9.5/mens 8 myself.

Actually a sz 9 would fit you just fine as im a 8 in mens sz as well

HyperFuse Roshes are not as bad as I thought.

I agree! Definitely feel that this colorway is the best looking among the 4 of them

So
I have a lot of women's cws. No shame in that. I'd say 80% of the people here have women's roshes; with the other 20% not having them only because they can't fit into them
so if I'm an 8.5-9 in all my nikes, what would you suggest for a women's roshe... 10 or 11?

My shoes for the rest of summer!

Now these color ways are nice but that hyperfuse eyelid I'm still not feeling...whatchu guys think, cop or pass?

Last edited:
Now these color ways are nice but that hyperfuse eyelid I'm still not feeling...whatchu guys think, cop or pass?

yeah the two tone colorways are decent, but that eyelid or whatever its called just looks weird...like a weird shaped band-aid that i want to peel off.

Last edited:
yeah the two tone colorways are decent, but that eyelid or whatever its called just looks weird...like a weird shaped band-aid that i want to peel off.

Word I just want to rip that part off, it's an eye sore for some reason

Last edited:
hmm trying to decide whether to cop the blue heros or the mango v2 becahes.

If you like loud bright shoes the V2 would be the one to go for. That crimson mid sole is bright. But if you want something subtle and simple go for the blue heros. That sail (off white) midsole with a calm blue upper makes it a everyday roshe IMO.

Last edited:
hmm trying to decide whether to cop the blue heros or the mango v2 becahes.
If you don't have the original Mangos, then go with the beaches.  The Blue Heroes are nice but it's a kind of blue that isn't the easiest color to match with regular clothes.

Anyway, my UO beaches came in a couple days ago.  (less than a week after ordering)

They were double boxed and didn't have a sensor on them.  My only complaint is one shoe didn't have the cardboard and paper liner.

But that's hardly a complaint.

Not to mention I have a UO across the street from the store I work at.

Is anyone else having trouble checking out at shopwss? When I click the 'purchase' button, my internet browser blocks me from proceeding due to the site being "unsafe". And this is me being a return customer on this site. I am not sure how to bypass my browser as it does not offer any options to proceed after the threat alert.

1467a730_photo.PNG

Hello fellow Roshe fans! I'm new to NikeTalk and also to Roshe's so I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself and also show my collection so far! I apologize for the bad picture quality as well as having to download the picture just to even see it. My computer wouldn't let me attach the picture as is so I apologize for that. In order of acquiring I have Sport Reds, Nike ID's, Squads, Speed Yellows, Total Crimsons & Sprite FB's

But! I look forward to getting to know all of you so until then! Hope you all have a wonderful night, day, afternoon, whenever you see this!

Last edited:
Is anyone else having trouble checking out at shopwss? When I click the 'purchase' button, my internet browser blocks me from proceeding due to the site being "unsafe". And this is me being a return customer on this site. I am not sure how to bypass my browser as it does not offer any options to proceed after the threat alert.
I got that too, I waited a few minutes... quit my browser then went back. It worked. Just be patient. Your size still available, and what are you picking up??

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can get Size 10 Sport Reds, Premium NRGs in any colorway, and the FB Yeezy colorway for close to retail? I realize the Yeezys and the NRGs will be tough to find for close to retail but its worth a shot. My Team Reds arent enough for me and my gammas are coming in. Need more colorways in the mesh as well. 

Back
Top Bottom