ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

ID or custom?

Either way those look dope as hell. Considering on picking up an extra pair of Black Gammas for cheap to do this to,

Thanks! They're customs. Thats what i did picked up gammas from zappos and also swapped the laces from the black camo shoes.

Spotted these on my local fb sneaker group. all i gotta say is WOAH.
These are hot.

Last edited:
Thanks for the deal.  Not a huge fan of the blue volt fb's myself but was gonna grab them for the price... the lady talked me out of it though.  Great deal though, somebody jump on those 9s before I change my mind.

Would anyone be willing to pick me up a pair of size 10 Iguana's and let me buy them? I have looked in every store in central VA and cannot find a pair. I know the thread says no buying, but I figured I would give it a go because this kind of thing is supposedly what team roshe is partly about, helping fellow roshe enthusiasts at times. It sounds like iguanas are fairly common on the west coast (specifically cali), so I hope this isn't asking too much. The prices that resellers are asking are asinine. I have no problem throwing a little convenience or gas money on top too. Thank guys, appreciate it. 
I live in Northern VA, and my local champs (Dulles Town Center) had 3 sz10's in stock when I picked them up. Give 'em a call if you've still had no luck.

am i the only one who doesnt like these?
Certainly not...:smile: I think most of the new stuff is trash IMHO.

The Safaris and everything that has been released after the Gamma/Team Red/Blue Heros have been straight BASURA. Save the Black Tiger camos. Those are tolerable.

God knows what's going to happen to this thread after the dumb *** Cheetah print shoes release. Swear most of ya'll knocked on ksteezy for rocking cheetah print shoes.

The Safaris and everything that has been released after the Gamma/Team Red/Blue Heros have been straight BASURA. Save the Black Tiger camos. Those are tolerable.

God knows what's going to happen to this thread after the dumb *** Cheetah print shoes release. Swear most of ya'll knocked on ksteezy for rocking cheetah print shoes.
the pairs with OG mesh were pretty nice imo minus the white eyelets...the tiger camos looked nice but that ripstop....not for me. i was never a fan of the cheetahs- until i saw them in person...they are pretty nice and the materials are good. not og mesh but much better then the OG fb's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom