ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

You guys see the upcoming Natural Motion Roshe?

Roshe's aren't even Roshe's anymore..
yeah, agree...once I get my sirens I'm absolutely positively done with Roshe's.  Just got my first pair of flyknits in yesterday and roshes cannot hold a candle...

the mesh on the greys, are they like women's mesh or asia exclusive?
I've only seen women's mesh in person, haven't seen any Asia exclusives. Kinda like women's mesh, maybe a tad bit thinner, slightly different. I posted pics a while back, here they are again though:

You guys see the upcoming Natural Motion Roshe?
Roshe's aren't even Roshe's anymore..

Word the simplicity is long gone...even the dude who designed them; orginially for the purpose of being a simple and minamalisitc silouhette contradicting himself by creating these abominations roshe boot, hyperfuse etc. He probably don't care anymore he found a design him and nike can cash in on now.

From what I gather, once the original designer finished the design it's out of his hands. Now it's others trying to milk the Roshe name for all they can. The Gentry types.

Last edited:
yeah, agree...once I get my sirens I'm absolutely positively done with Roshe's.  Just got my first pair of flyknits in yesterday and roshes cannot hold a candle...

I was in the same boat...until i realized how ridiculous I was comparing a $70 shoe to a $160+ shoe. :nerd:

The people complaining about the simplicity of roshe disappearing just smh. Did nike discontinue mesh silhouettes? No so how is the simplicity gone? Because the shoe has expanded silhouettes? Thats just being salty . No one is forcing yall to buy the new ones

The people complaining about the simplicity of roshe disappearing just smh. Did nike discontinue mesh silhouettes? No so how is the simplicity gone? Because the shoe has expanded silhouettes? Thats just being salty . No one is forcing yall to buy the new ones
um, they haven't put out any og mesh colorways in a while

Whos complaining? Just simply stating that the newer Roshes are trash. Oh wait, we're not allowed to have opinions. I forgot... 

Back
Top Bottom