ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

whats good nt...

just copped these for my mother for xmas...i dont really like suede roshes but these are kinda tuff and i know she will like them

Finally got Knicks. Now I'm looking for speed yellows or stadium green in a 10 if anyone has a lead.

My latest pick ups. Pure Platinum/ Orange Chalks were the hardest to find in a mens 9
But I got em for 46 shipped :smokin

Last edited:
My latest pick ups. Pure Platinum/ Orange Chalks were the hardest to find in a mens 9
But I got em for 46 shipped
smokin.gif
Welcome to the Tents club ! 

No offence, I'm really interested to know. How do the chalks look on men ? Didnt see them live but on pictures they look nice but a bit too feminine

Welcome to the Tents club ! 

No offence, I'm really interested to know. How do the chalks look on men ? Didnt see them live but on pictures they look nice but a bit too feminine

Yeah definitely a bit too feminine from pics I thought they were more like the pure platinum on the calypsos but I was wrong. Its kinda shiny prob going to let them go. It was one of those impulse buys...and word tents are one of the cleanest colorways thinking about putting royal blue laces on them.

Last edited:
Yeah definitely a bit too feminine from pics I thought they were more like the pure platinum on the calypsos but I was wrong. Its kinda shiny prob going to let them go. It was one of those impulse buys...and word tents are one of the cleanest colorways thinking about putting royal blue laces on them.
Crazy on these chalks go for nothing on ebay. I've seen around 5-6 auctions going under 30 for them. 

Royal blue laces will def look clean too. I'm thinking about black laces for mines, they are kinda hard to match with but they are a definite head turner. 

Wow, if the Calypso is really getting restocked I'm going to be upset. Spent too much money to get them :frown:

Just need a pair of Knicks. They better not pull some limited/QS size run up to 13 bs on these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom